Yoke's Fresh Market
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Number of locations
|Products||Bakery, dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery, meat, produce, seafood, snacks, liquor|
Yoke's Fresh Market is an employee-owned Spokane, Washington-based chain of grocery stores founded in 1946 by Marshall and Harriet Yoke. The chain was established by their son Chuck in the 1960s and now encompasses 17 stores in Washington and Idaho, primarily in the Spokane area. In 1990, Chuck sold the chain to the employees. John Bole currently directs company operations.
In recent years, the chain has expanded into the southeastern portion of Washington, with stores in Pasco, Kennewick, West Richland, and South Richland.
The Liberty Lake Yoke's opened their doors on March 2, 2016 at the old Safeway/Haggen location.
In September 2016, Yoke's Fresh Market expanded their stores total to 17 by acquiring Trading Company Stores locations in Cheney, Latah Creek (South Spokane), Spokane Valley, and Post Falls.
Spokane, Washington locations
- Airway Heights - 12825 W. Sunset Hwy.
- Argonne - 9329 E. Montgomery Ave.
- Cheney - 4 Cheney-Spokane Rd
- Deer Park - 810 S. Main St.
- Indian Trail - 3321 W. Indian Trail Rd.
- Latah Creek - 4235 S. Cheney-Spokane Rd (west of US-195)
- Liberty Lake - 1233 N. Liberty Lake Rd.
- Mead - 14202 N. Market St.
- North Foothills - 210 E. North Foothills Dr.
- Sprague & McDonald - 13014 E. Sprague Ave
- Sprague - 15111 E. Sprague Ave. Store was closed in late 2010.
- Wellesley - 4507 W. Wellesley Ave. Store was closed in September 2007.
Washington: other locations
- Kennewick, Washington - 1410 W. 27th Ave.
- Pasco, Washington - 4905 Road 68
- West Richland, Washington - 1401 Bombing Range Rd.
- South Richland, Washington - 454 Keene Rd.
- Kellogg, Idaho - 117 N. Hill St.
- Ponderay, Idaho - 212 Bonner Mall Way
- Post Falls, Idaho - 1501 E. Seltice Way
- "Yoke’s Fresh Market: About Us". Retrieved September 18, 2016.
- "Mark your calendars! The soft opening is on February 24th, but our official grand opening is on March 2nd!". Retrieved February 13, 2016.
- "Yoke’s Foods to buy four Trading Company stores in the region". Retrieved July 11, 2016.
- "Yoke’s closing store on Sprague in Valley". Spokesman.com. 2010-10-21. Retrieved 2015-12-11.
- "Yokes Food to close store at River Ridge". Retrieved December 28, 2015.
|This United States retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|