1712 in Canada
|Years in Canada:||1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715|
|Centuries:||17th century · 18th century · 19th century|
|Decades:||1680s 1690s 1700s 1710s 1720s 1730s 1740s|
|Years:||1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715|
|Part of a series on the|
|History of Canada|
|By Provinces and Territories|
Events from the year 1712 in Canada.
- Governor General of New France: Philippe de Rigaud Vaudreuil
- Colonial Governor of Louisiana: Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville
- Governor of Nova Scotia: Samuel Vetch then Francis Nicholson
- Governor of Plaisance: Philippe Pastour de Costebelle
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2010)
- William E. Whittaker (1 September 2009). Frontier Forts of Iowa: Indians, Traders, and Soldiers, 1682-1862. University of Iowa Press. pp. 23–. ISBN 978-1-58729-882-0.