Computer Vision Annotation Tool
|Initial release||June 29, 2018|
|Operating system||Windows 7 or later, OS X 10.11 or later, Linux|
|Available in||English (US)|
|Type||Image and video annotation tool|
Computer Vision Annotation Tool (CVAT) is a free, open source, web-based image and video annotation tool which is used for labeling data for computer vision algorithms. CVAT was developed for use by a professional data annotation team, with a user interface optimized for computer vision annotation tasks. Try it online cvat.org.
CVAT has many powerful features, including interpolation of shapes between key frames, semi-automatic annotation using Deep Learning models, shortcuts for most critical actions, a dashboard with a list of annotation projects and tasks, LDAP and basic access authentication, etc.
- List of manual image annotation tools
- Image annotation tools on GitHub
- Annotation tools for building datasets
- Getting Started with CVAT - Annotation for Computer Vision
- Best Open Source Annotation Tools for Computer Vision
- Four Important Computer Vision Annotation Tools you Need to Know in 2020
- Image Annotation Tools: Which One to Pick in 2020?
- "LICENSE". github.com/opencv/cvat. Intel.
- "Intel open-sources CVAT, a toolkit for data labeling". VentureBeat. 2019-03-05. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Computer Vision Annotation Tool: A Universal Approach to Data Annotation". software.intel.com. 2019-03-04. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- User's guide of Computer Vision Annotation Tool, OpenCV, 2019-08-13, retrieved 2019-08-13