Gold Peak Tea
|Owner||The Coca-Cola Company|
|Tagline||"The taste that brings you home"|
Gold Peak Tea is a brand of ready-to-drink iced tea manufactured by The Coca-Cola Company. It was first introduced in 2006 while a chilled version was launched in 2009. Past formulations of the product had won the ChefsBest award for best taste when it was made with tea leaves from the Kenyan Rift Valley. As of 2019 Gold Peak tea is no longer made from concentrate and is now brewed and bottled in their juice plants.
The product, sold in plastic bottles, comes in an 18.5 fl. oz. individual size. The chilled version comes in both a 59 fluid ounce and an 89 fluid ounce multi-serve size. It was originally sold in glass bottles but was changed to plastic. Gold Peak launched a 64 oz sized bottle sold at room temperature in most grocery outlets. Some flavors are also available in 500 ml six-packs.
- California Raisin Raspberry Tea
- Diet Tea
- Diet Green Tea
- Extra Sweet Tea
- Georgia Peach Tea
- Green Tea
- Lemon Tea
- Lemonade Tea
- Maine Blueberry Tea
- Slightly Sweet Tea
- Sweet Tea
- Unsweetened Tea
- Unsweetened Lemon Tea
- Unsweetened Raspberry Tea
- "Questia, Your Online Research Library". Accessmylibrary.com. Retrieved April 27, 2014.
- "Gold Peak® Tea Launches Chilled Variety" Archived September 13, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- "Gold Peak Unsweetened Bottled Black Tea wins the 2007 ChefsBest Award for Best Taste" Archived June 4, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- "Bottled Iced Tea with Home Brewed Taste". Gold Peak Tea. May 14, 2012. Retrieved April 27, 2014.
|This soft drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This tea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|