|Manufacturer||The Coca-Cola Company|
|Variants||Cappy Selectii, Cappy Ice Fruit|
|Related products||Minute Maid |
A new juice variant called Cappy Selectii was introduced in 2003 in response to local demand for more higher quality products and natural flavours. It contains more than 99 per cent natural juice and no added sugar. Cappy Selectii is also known as Cappy Juice in some countries.
Apple, Apple Apricot Orange, Apple Mint, Apple Peach, Apple Pear, Apricot, Cherry, Citrus Blend, Citrus Orange, Currant, Exotic, Fruit Punch, Grape, Grapefruit, Grapefruit Orange, Grapefruit and Lychee, Kiwi Lemon, Lemon, Multivitamin, Nectarine, Orange, Orange Pineapple, Orange Tangerine, Orange Tangerine Lemon, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Red Fruits, Sour Cherry, Strawberry, Tomato, and Watermelon.
The brand also have a breakfast blend and more in the South African variation.
Cappy juices can be found in Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, North Macedonia, Palestinian Authority, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sudan, Nigeria, Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan  and Morocco.
- "Relationship With The Coca-Cola Company". cch Group Website. Retrieved 2022-12-31.
- Cappy Ice Fruit (2009), retrieved 2022-12-31
- "CAPPY ORANGE 330ML CAN | Captain Liquor Distributors". shop.captains.co.za. Retrieved 2022-12-31.
- "Cappy: Brands & Products | Coca-Cola South Africa". www.coca-cola.co.za. Retrieved 2022-12-31.
- "Cappy Joosi | Coca-Cola PK".
- "Where We Operate". cch Group Website. Retrieved 2022-12-31.