From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Golden temple)
Golden Temple may refer to:
- Harmandir Sahib, a Sikh Gurdwara in Amritsar, India
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple, a Hindu Temple of Shiva in Varanasi, India
- Padmasambhava Buddhist Vihara, a temple on the grounds of the Namdroling Monastery in Karnataka, India, known locally as the "Golden Temple"
- Golden Temple, Sripuram, the golden temple of Sripuram, a spiritual park in Tamil Nadu, India
- Dambulla cave temple, a Buddhist temple in Sri Lanka also known as the "Golden Temple of Dambulla"
- Golden Temple in Jindian Park in Yunnan, China, also known as "Golden Temple Park"
- Temple of the Golden Pavilion (disambiguation), topics which specifically refer to a temple with a "Golden Pavilion", in particular, the numerous uses of the Japanese Kinkaku-ji (金閣寺).
- Al Golden (American football), a college football head coach who began his career at Temple University
- Golden Temple Mail, an Indian Railways express train running between Mumbai and Punjab
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golden Temple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.