(Redirected from Objectivists)
|Look up objectivism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Objectivism, or Objectivist, may refer to:
- Any standpoint that stresses objectivity, including:
- Objectivity (philosophy), the conviction that reality is mind-independent
- Logical objectivism, the conviction that the rules of logic are mind-independent
- Moral objectivism, the view that some ethics are absolute
- Objectivism (Ayn Rand), a philosophical system created by Ayn Rand that declares real knowledge to be metaphysically objective
- The Objectivism (poetry), a group of Modernist writers who emerged in the 1930s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Objectivism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.