(Redirected from PAWN)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Owner||Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||88 ft / 27 m|
Noatak Airport (IATA: WTK, ICAO: PAWN, FAA LID: WTK) is a state-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) southwest of the central business district of Noatak, in the Northwest Arctic Borough of the U.S. state in Alaska.
Airlines and destinations
|Bering Air||Kivalina, Kotzebue, Red Dog|
|Ravn Alaska||Kivalina, Point Hope|
|Hageland Aviation Services||Kivalina, Kotzebue|
- FAA Airport Master Record for WTK ( PDF), effective 2007-07-05
- Bering Air: Kotzebue Flight Schedule Archived September 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. (PDF). Retrieved 31-Aug-2007.
- Frontier Flying Service: 2007 Timetable Archived July 30, 2007, at the Wayback Machine. (PDF). Retrieved 31-Aug-2007.
- Hageland Aviation Services: Scheduled Flights Archived August 16, 2007, at the Wayback Machine. (PDF). Retrieved 31-Aug-2007.
- FAA Alaska airport diagram (GIF)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for WTK, effective July 19, 2018
- Resources for this airport: