Kaltag Airport (IATA: KAL, ICAO: PAKV, FAA LID: KAL) is a state owned, public use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) southwest of the central business district of Kaltag, a city in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
Kaltag Airport covers an area of 292 acres (118 ha) which contains one runway (3/21) with a gravel surface measuring 3,986 x 100 ft (1,215 x 30 m).
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines offer scheduled passenger service at this airport:
Busiest domestic routes out of KAL
(June 2010 - May 2011) 
|| Galena, AK
|| Fairbanks, AK
||Arctic Circle, Hageland
- ^ a b c FAA Airport Master Record for KAL (Form 5010 PDF), effective 5 July 2007.
- ^ Great Circle Mapper: KAL - Kaltag, Alaska
- ^ "Fairbanks Schedule". Arctic Circle Air. April 24, 2006.
- ^ "2007 Timetable" (PDF). Frontier Flying Service. Retrieved August 31, 2007.
- ^ "Flight Schedule". Wright Air Service. Retrieved June 15, 2012.
- ^ http://www.transtats.bts.gov/airports.asp?pn=1&Airport=KAL&Airport_Name=Kaltag,%20AK:%20Kaltag%20Airport&carrier=FACTS