0.7.0 / April 16, 2018
|Written in||C++, ECMAScript|
|Operating system||BSD, Linux, OS X, Unix, Windows|
|License||GNU General Public License|
RKWard is a transparent front-end to the R programming language, a scripting-language with a strong focus on statistics functions. RKWard tries to combine the power of the R language with the ease of use of commercial statistical packages.
Although it can run in numerous environments, it was designed for and integrates with the KDE desktop environment.
RKWard's features include:
- Spreadsheet-like data editor
- Syntax highlighting, code folding and code completion
- Data import (e.g. SPSS, Stata and CSV)
- Plot preview and browsable history
- R package management
- Workspace browser
- GUI dialogs for all kinds of statistics and plots