in West Roxbury, Boston, Massachusetts
|Founded||1952 in Roslindale, Boston, Massachusetts|
|Founder||Pat and Bud Roche|
|Ed Roche and Rick Roche, owners|
|Products||Groceries, Perishables, Prepared Foods, Beer and Wine (select stores only)|
|Revenue||$389 million |
Roche Bros. Supermarkets, Inc. is a chain of supermarkets based in Wellesley, Massachusetts. The company's stores are primarily located in the Boston Metro Area. Roche Bros. also operates the supermarket chain Sudbury Farms.
A third banner, Brothers Marketplace, primarily the next-generation concept of the brothers Ed and Rick Roche, has two locations both opened in 2014. The first one was opened in Weston, Massachusetts and a second in Medfield, Massachusetts.
As of May 2019, the chain had 15 Roche Bros. and two Sudbury Farms locations.
Roche Bros currently has 20 locations.
- Acton, Boston, Bridgewater, Easton, Marshfield, Mashpee, Millis, Natick, Needham, Norton, Quincy, Watertown (coming in 2020), Wellesley, Westborough, West Roxbury, Westwood
- Needham, Sudbury
- Kendall Sq. (coming in 2019), Waltham, Weston, Medfield, and Duxbury (coming in 2019)
- "Roche Bros. Company Information", Hoover's
- "Brothers Marketplace to Open in Medfield, Mass.", The Providence Journal, July 23, 2014
- Reiss, Jaclyn, "Omni's exit makes way for new arrival", The Boston Globe, May 22, 2014
- Roche Bros releases some details on new small-format banner Food Dive, November 18, 2013
- "Roche Bros. - Company Information". Archived from the original on 3 May 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- Leung, Shirley, "With new openings, Downtown Crossing to take on European flair", The Boston Globe, April 29, 2014
- Convey, Eric, "Scenes from opening day: Roche Bros. opens in Downtown Crossing (BBJ photo gallery)", Boston Business Journal, April 29, 2015
- Roche Bros. locations - website
- Big 2019 plans in store at Watertown's Arsenal Yards
- Roche Bros Grocery coming to Kendall Sq.
|This United States retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|