Strijd in 2011
|Known for||Victoria's Secret|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
In 2011, Strijd signed with the DNA Model Management agency. On March 17. 2017 she announced via her Instagram that she is now represented by IMG Models Management. She has appeared in editorials for British, German, Spanish, and Dutch Vogue, French and Dutch Elle, Spanish Harper's Bazaar, Dutch Marie Claire, and French Madame Figaro.
She has walked for Alexander McQueen, Badgley Mischka, Balmain, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Celine, Christopher Kane, DKNY, Donna Karan, EDUN, Giambattista Valli, Hussein Chalayan, Isabel Marant, Jil Sander, Jill Stuart, Kenzo, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Michael Kors, Nina Ricci, Peter Som, Phillip Lim, Prabal Gurung, Prada, Rag & Bone, Rochas, Roland Mouret, Vera Wang, Victoria's Secret.
In 2014, she was chosen to be one of the newcomers at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. In 2015, she became a Victoria's Secret Angel. In March 2017 she announced that she was now represented by IMG Models
In 2018, Strijd was chosen to wear the Shooting Star Swarovski Look in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
- "Romee Strijd". Fashion Model Directory.
- "Romee Strijd". New York. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- Taylor Harris (February 21, 2012). "Model Call: Romee Strijd". wwd.com. Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- Marilena Borgna (March 3, 2011). "Focus on Models: Romee Strijd". vogue.it. Vogue Italia. Retrieved November 11, 2011.
- Kerry Pieri (December 15, 2011). "Romee Strijd: A Model Minute". harpersbazaar.com. Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved November 11, 2011.
- "Model Q&A: Romee Strijd". elle.nl (in Dutch). Elle. November 9, 2014. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- Mackenzie Wagoner (November 10, 2014). "Victoria's Secret Newcomer Romee Strijd Shares Her Fitness Routine and Workout Playlist". vogue.com. Vogue. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- "Comme Romee Strijd, une touche de couleur est appréciable pour égayer notre pull animal H&M". meltyfashion.fr (in French). September 3, 2012. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- "Romee Strijd | Clients". models.com. Retrieved 2017-07-28.
- "Romee Strijd | IMG Models". IMG Models. Retrieved 2017-03-18.
- "Romee Strijd's YouTube channel".
- Mercer, Emily (2018-11-07). "EXCLUSIVE: Romee Strijd Unveils Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Swarovski Look". WWD. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Romee Strijd.|
|This article about a person from the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|