|Born||November 19, 1984|
Sean Clayton (m. 2014)
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Agency||DNA Model Management (New York) |
VIVA Model Management (Paris, Barcelona)
Why Not Model Management (Milan)
Priscilla's Model Management (Sydney) 
Lindsay Marie Ellingson (born 19 November 1984) is an American model. She has modeled for Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Proenza Schouler, Valentino, and Christian Dior, as well as Victoria's Secret as one of the brand's contracted "Angels".
Ellingson grew up in Moreno Valley, California. Prior to being discovered on the street, she went to college at the University of California, San Diego to study biology. After a test shoot, she was sent to Paris by her model agency, where she met John Galliano who put her on the map.
Ellingson first walked the runway in the Spring/Summer 2005 ready-to-wear shows. She has walked in numerous shows including Shiatzy Chen, Blumarine, Chanel, Christian Dior, John Galliano, Gucci, Valentino, Lacoste, Victorias Secret, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, Diane Von Furstenberg, Sophie Theallet, and Giorgio Armani. Her campaigns include Moschino, DKNY, MAC, Dolce and Gabbana, Charles David, H&M, and Tommy Hilfiger. She has graced the covers of Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, D Magazine, GQ and L'Officiel internationally and has appeared in the pages of Allure, Flair, V, and i-D as well.
Her career with Victoria's Secret began in 2007, where she walked for the brand for 7 straight years. Ellingson and Emanuela de Paula were chosen to be spokeswomen for "Body by Victoria" by Victoria's Secret alongside Alessandra Ambrosio and Marisa Miller. She was also a featured model in the 2010 Victoria's Secret "SWIM" catalog. She is currently listed as one of the brand's 12 "supermodels" and was one of the featured models during the 2009 fashion show. In 2011, she became one of the brand's signature Angels, as well as the face of its perfume line VS Attractions and its new bra, Gorgeous. As of 2011[update], she became one of the faces of Clarins. .
In 2015, Lindsay co-founded luxury beauty label, Wander Beauty, where she currently serves as creative director.
In November 2013, after six years of dating, Ellingson became engaged to her long-term boyfriend Sean Clayton, a medical equipment salesman and former college football player. They were married on July 12, 2014, in Bluffton, South Carolina. The couple currently resides in Brooklyn, New York.
- https://www.mandatory.com/girl/lindsay-ellingson/amp. Missing or empty
- FashionModelDirectory.com, The FMD-. "Lindsay Ellingson - Fashion Model | Models | Photos, Editorials & Latest News | The FMD". The FMD - FashionModelDirectory.com. Retrieved December 19, 2018.
- "Lindsay Ellingson at the Fashion Model Directory". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved October 28, 2011.
- "Lindsay Ellingson - Ancestry.com". www.ancestry.com. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- Suzy Buckley Woodward. "Ocean Drive Magazine - Miami Events, Shopping, Fine Dining & Culture". Oceandrive.com. Retrieved December 11, 2013.
- Aimee Blaut. "Lindsay Ellingson, Victoria's Secret Angel". New York: The Formula. Retrieved November 1, 2013.
- "Lindsay Ellingson - Fashion Model - Profile on New York Magazine". Nymag.com. November 19, 1986. Retrieved October 28, 2011.
- "Lindsay Ellingson - Model Profile - Photos & latest news". Models.com. Retrieved October 28, 2011.
- Go Behind the Scenes of the Victoria's Secret Swim Catalog! Archived January 7, 2010, at the Wayback Machine ETonline.com.
- "Lindsay Ellingson: Get to know the Victoria's Secret Supermodel at VS All Access". Vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com. Archived from the original on November 1, 2011. Retrieved October 28, 2011.
- "Comments". NBC Miami. Retrieved October 28, 2011.
- Bjorkman, James. "Lindsay Ellingson, Angel among Angels". Filminspector.com. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- "Lindsay Ellingson: Victoria's Secret Model Engaged To Sean Clayton". hollywoodlife.com. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- Tara Fowler (July 12, 2014). "Lindsay Ellingson Marries Sean Clayton". People.com. Retrieved July 21, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lindsay Ellingson.|