Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ethnicity||Si La people|
|Northern Laos and Indochina|
The Siloid languages are:
The internal classifications of Siloid languages were analyzed in a 2016 computational phylogenetic lexical analysis by Hsiu (2016).
The Siloid classification above was subsequently revised by Hsiu (2018) as follows.
- Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2017). "Sila-Wanya-Cosao". Glottolog 3.0. Jena, Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- Hsiu, Andrew. 2016. The classification of Cosao: a Lolo-Burmese language of China and Laos. Presented at the 22nd Himalayan Languages Symposium, Guwahati, India.
- Hsiu, Andrew. 2018. Classifications of some lesser-known Lolo-Burmese languages.
- Lama, Ziwo Qiu-Fuyuan (2012), Subgrouping of Nisoic (Yi) Languages, thesis, University of Texas at Arlington (archived)
- Kingsadā, Thō̜ngphet, and Tadahiko Shintani. 1999 Basic Vocabularies of the Languages Spoken in Phongxaly, Lao P.D.R. Tokyo: Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa (ILCAA).
- Shintani, Tadahiko, Ryuichi Kosaka, and Takashi Kato. 2001. Linguistic Survey of Phongxaly, Lao P.D.R. Tokyo: Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa (ILCAA).
- Kato, Takashi. 2008. Linguistic Survey of Tibeto-Burman languages in Lao P.D.R. Tokyo: Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa (ILCAA).