Westfield Valencia Town Center
|Location||Valencia, California, USA|
|Address||24201 West Valencia Blvd, Valencia, CA 91355|
|No. of stores and services||212|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||1,099,201 sq ft (102,119.1 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
Westfield Valencia Town Center, formerly Valencia Town Center, is a shopping mall in the Santa Clarita, California community of Valencia. Westfield Group first acquired a quarter-interest in the property in 2002 and a further quarter-interest in 2005, thereafter assuming management control. The mall was then renamed Westfield Valencia Town Center.
- Macy's (formerly Robinsons-May and J.W. Robinsons)
- J. C. Penney ( formerly Gottschalks and Marciano Stores )
- Sears ( formerly GUESS )
- Edwards Theatres
- Gold's Gym (formerly Borders)
- Westfield Valencia Town Center | Westfield Corp
- Howard, Bob (January 29, 2002). "Westfield to Gain Stakes in 3 Malls: The firm will acquire MainPlace in Santa Ana plus interests in Century City Shopping Center and Valencia Town Center in Santa Clarita in Rodamco buyout". Los Angeles Times.
- Mandzy, Orest (February 3, 2005). "Westfield Pays $69.2Mln for 25 Percent Stake in Valencia Town Center". Commercial Real Estate Direct.
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a California building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|