Santa Rosa Plaza
|Location||Santa Rosa, California|
|Address||1071 Santa Rosa Plaza, Santa Rosa, California|
|Developer||The Hahn Company|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||694,000 square feet|
|No. of floors||2|
The mall was built in downtown Santa Rosa in 1983, resulting in the demolition of various downtown buildings, including a courthouse. Macy's, the first store in the development, opened in 1981. Development was delayed for many years due to legal disputes between developers Ernest Hahn and Hugh Codding, the latter of whom owned nearby Coddingtown Mall. Codding lost the settlement.
- Don Edwards (1 September 1982). Making the most of Sonoma: a California guide. Presidio Press. ISBN 978-0-89141-141-3.
- "Do Business at Santa Rosa Plaza®, a Simon Property.". simon.com. Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- Bob Voliva; Kay Voliva (1999). Santa Rosa, California. Arcadia Publishing. pp. 8–. ISBN 978-0-7385-0233-5.
- Men's Wear. Fairchild Publications. 1981.
- M James Wilkinson (17 June 2010). Who Rules Santa Rosa and Why It Matters. iUniverse. pp. 43–. ISBN 978-1-4502-2533-5.
- Michael Coit (18 October 2008). "59-YEAR-OLD MERVYNS UNABLE TO PULL ITSELF OUT OF BANKRUPTCY". News. The Press Democrat. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- Cathy Bussewitz (23 November 2010). "New store, new optimism at Santa Rosa Plaza". News. The Press Democrat. Retrieved June 18, 2015.