Spot something out of place? Something in need of some real attention? List it here to bring it to the attention of the workgroup. Please also provide a brief description of the problem (e.g., unsourced, incomplete, original research, etc).
- Scientific foreknowledge in sacred texts. Horrible sourcing (blogs, usenet), possibly OR or a coatrack.
- Responsibility for the death of Jesus. Split from the Deicide article for clarity. What's left is original research.
- Irenism unsourced.
It is much easier to make progress with our attention focused on the same articles. From the talk page consensus, here are 3-4 articles that the workgroup is currently focusing on improving. Pitch in wherever you can:
- Christian theology
- Karl Barth
- Kosuke Koyama
Have you come across a dubious source in an article, either in print or online? Let's talk about whether it is helpful or not.
Looking for a source for a particular topic? Ask here - you never know what someone may have in their library. Found a great online source, share it with us.
Many topics within this project range across a broad spectrum of articles. Cerntalized discussion space is provided for discussions that have an impact on many articles.
- Ancestral sin → Original sin. Same concept, different sides of the Bosphorus. Original sin needs some work, but the material at Ancestral sin should fit in well.
- Theology of Anabaptism → Anabaptism or → Believer's baptism
- Compadre → Godparent
- Sola fide and Justification (theology). Discussion at Talk:Sola_fide#Merge_Discussion.