From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pontianak may refer to:
- Pontianak, Indonesia, a city in West Kalimantan
- Pontianak Regency, a regency of West Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Pontianak Sultanate, a former state in Indonesia
- Pontianak (folklore), a type of vampire in Malay folklore
- Asia/Pontianak, a name for a zone in the IANA time zone database
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.