|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Sheldon Richman is an American writer. He is vice president of The Future of Freedom Foundation and editor of FFF's monthly journal, Future of Freedom and was formerly the editor of The Freeman. He is an advocate of left-libertarianism and market anarchism.
Richman has written on foreign policy, population issues, federal disaster assistance, international trade, education, the environment, American history, privacy, computers, and the Middle East. These articles have appeared in, among others, the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, American Scholar, Chicago Tribune, USA Today, Washington Times, Christian Science Monitor, CounterPunch, Independent Review, Insight, Cato Policy Report, Journal of Economic Development, The World & I, Reason, Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, Middle East Policy, and Liberty. He is a contributor to the Fortune Encyclopedia of Economics.
- 1980. "Let Sleeping Failures Lie: The Reconstruction Finance Corporation", Policy Report, Vol 2, n°11, November, San Francisco: Cato Institute.
- 1982. "A Matter of Degree, Not Principle: The Founding of the American Liberty League", Journal of Libertarian Studies, Vol. VI, n°2, Spring
- 1994a. "A Free Market for Health Care", a chapter in: Richard Ebeling and Jacob G. Hornberger ed., The Dangers of Socialized Medicine, Future of Freedom Foundation
- 1994b. Separating School & State : How to Liberate America's Families. Fairfax, Virginia: The Future of Freedom Foundation
- 1995. "Knowledge, Ignorance, and Government Schools", The Freeman: Ideas on Liberty, June, Vol. 45, n°6,
- 1996. "New Deal Nemesis: The 'Old Right' Jeffersonians", The Independent Review, Vol.I, No.2, Fall, pp201–248
- 1999. Your Money or Your Life : Why We Must Abolish the Income Tax. Fairfax, Virginia: The Future of Freedom Foundation
- 2001. Tethered Citizens: Time to Repeal the Welfare State. Fairfax, Virginia: The Future of Freedom Foundation
- 2004. "Perspective The More Things Change...", The Freeman: Ideas on Liberty, November, Vol. 54 No. 11
- 2007. "New Deal Nemesis: The 'Old Right' Jeffersonians", a chapter in: Robert Higgs and Carl P. Close ed., Opposing the Crusader State : Alternatives to Global Interventionism, IPG Independent Institute
- Sheldon Richman, Libertarian Left: Free-market anti-capitalism, the unknown ideal, The American Conservative, February 3, 2011, retrieved March 5, 2012, 
- The Future of Freedom Foundation writing profile
- SheldonRichman The Future of Freedom Foundation
- The Gig Is Up
- Sheldon Richman (3 February 2011). "Libertarian Left: Free-market anti-capitalism, the unknown ideal." The American Conservative. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- Richman, Sheldon (23 June 2010). "Why Left-Libertarian?" The Freeman. Foundation for Economic Education.
- "Obama the Neoconservative". CounterPunch. 2010-09-14. Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- MWC NEWS
- Official Blog
- The Future of Freedom Foundation Profile
- Commentary archive at The Multiracial Activist