From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Focus cities||Yerevan Airport|
|Parent company||Artsakh Civil Aviation Authority|
|Key people||Dmitry Atbashian|
Artsakh Air, also referred to as Artsakhavia, was an airline scheduled to operate from the airport in Stepanakert in 2012. It had a head office on the grounds of Stepanakert Airport. It has never started operations.
- Karabakh Gears Up For First Commercial Flights in Decades Asbarez.com, 26 January 2011.
- Stepanakert L’aéroport rouvre en mai après 20 ans de fermeture Nouvelles d'Armenie Magazine, 28 January 2011. (French)
- Баку против "Эйр Арцаха" Archived March 17, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. GolosArmenii.am, 29 January 2011. (Russian)
- Epress.am 27 January 2011. (Armenian)
- Will May 9th mark victory for Artsakh Air? Archived April 29, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. Avia Time
|This airline-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|