|Product type||Chocolate bar|
A Chokito is a chocolate-covered chocolate bar containing caramel fudge with crisped rice, manufactured by Nestlé in Australia, Switzerland, and Brazil. The current slogan for Chokito in Australia is "big feed, big taste", while in the 1970s the tag line was "Chokito gets you going".
Chokito was relaunched in 2010 in Australia with new packaging and a new recipe reformulation. This included moving away from compound chocolate that was in the original formula. Also in 2010 was a new advertising campaign based around a man barring club bouncers from entering places like bathrooms and a gym, saying the advertising's catchphrase, "No no no." The campaign, targeted at men 24–35, had 380,000 views in two weeks, on sites YouTube and Break.com. The new formulation Chokito was launched in New Zealand in 2012. Chokito was also originally marketed by Nestle South Africa in the late 1960s but then withdrawn in the early 1980s.
- Kath (17 April 2007). "Nestlé Chokito review". Chocablog. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "Chokito nutritional info". Nestlé Australia. Archived from the original on 23 July 2011. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "Nestlé Chokito" (in French). Nestlé Suisse. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "Chocolate Chokito" (in Portuguese). Nestlé Brazil. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-03-12. Retrieved 2009-02-07.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Nestlé Chokito – NEW Creamier Chocolate". Gone Chocco. 17 May 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "JWT Sydney scores over 380,000 views with Chokito 'Bouncer' web film in less than 2 weeks". Campaign Brief. 12 May 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2011.