Buitoni produces a range of pasta. The company exports products to about 50 countries and offers private-label production services. Casa Buitoni is located up in the hills of Tuscany along with the fields of tomatoes, wheat, vegetables, herbs, and olives. It was the house of Giulia's grandson, Giuseppe, and it now serves as a company product development center. Buitoni products are created and sampled in the casa, which includes a test kitchen, demonstration workshop and communications center. 
Team at Buitoni
The main staff members include the following:
- Enrico Braganti-Head Chef
- Baltasar Valles Pamies-Head of Research and Development
- Valentina Cecconi-Nutritionist
- Marco Donnini-Experimental Kitchen Chef
2013 meat adulteration scandal
- "Our Products". Buitoni. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Buitoni Uses Dough From Pasta, Sauce to Make Beautiful Music
- De Benedetti Is Selling Buitoni Pasta to Nestle
- "Welcome to Casa Buitoni". Buitoni. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- "Meet Key Members". Buitoni. Retrieved 12 January 2013.