|Products||Pasta, ready-made sauces, bakery products|
In 1985, the Buitoni family sold the company to Carlo De Benedetti; in 1988, it was acquired by Nestlé. In 2017, Nestlé began a brand reorganization and licensed a variety of Buitoni frozen ready meals in Italy to Frosta AG of Bremerhaven, Germany.
Buitoni produces a range of pasta and sauces. The company exports products to about 50 countries and offers private-label production services. Casa Buitoni is located up in the hills of Tuscany along with the fields of tomatoes, wheat, vegetables, herbs, and olives. It was the house of Giulia's grandson, Giuseppe, and it now serves as a company product development center. Buitoni products are created and sampled in the casa, which includes a test kitchen, demonstration workshop and communications center. 
Team at Buitoni
As of 2013, the key staff members included:
- Enrico Braganti-Head of Casa Buitoni
- Valentina Cecconi-Nutritionist
- Marco Donnini-Experimental Kitchen head Chef
2013 meat adulteration scandal
- "Our Products". Buitoni. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Buitoni Uses Dough From Pasta, Sauce to Make Beautiful Music
- De Benedetti Is Selling Buitoni Pasta to Nestle
- Wimmer, Veronika (2017-07-03). "Market News - FRoSTA took over brands from Nestlé Italy (EN)". AGROLAB GROUP (in German). Retrieved 2018-09-07.
- "Buitoni Products". Nestle Buitoni.
- "Welcome to Casa Buitoni". Buitoni. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- "Meet Key Members". Buitoni. Retrieved 12 January 2013.