From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gaoyao)
For Xia Dynasty political advisor, see Gao Yao (Xia Dynasty).
Location of Gaoyao (red) within Zhaoqing City and Guangdong province
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Places of interest include the Red Mansion and Gaoyao Xuegong Pavilion.
There are also 3 pagodas that can be seen in Gaoyao.
- Nan'an Subdistrict (南岸街道)
- Jindu Town (金渡镇)
- Jinli Town (金利镇)
- Xiangang Town (蚬岗镇)
- Baitu Town (白土镇)
- Huilong Town (回龙镇)
- Jiaotang Town (蛟塘镇)
- Liantang Town (莲塘镇)
- Huodao Town (活道镇)
- Xinqiao Town (新桥镇)
- Baizhu Town (白诸镇)
- Dawan Town (大湾镇)
- Lubu Town (禄步镇)
- Xiaoxiang Town (小湘镇)
- Hetai Town (河台镇)
- Yuecheng Town (乐城镇)
- Shuinan Town (水南镇)
- Gaoyao is closely connected with the Duanzhou District of Zhaoqing City, geographically as well as culturally. The two urban districts are connected by two road bridges and a railway bridge.
- Gaoyao is also a known hometown for many Overseas Chinese and has a large diaspora in Sydney, Australia.
- Heritage Council of NSW: Yiu Ming Temple
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gaoyao.|
- http://www.gaoyao.gov.cn (Chinese)