Number of employees
Kavim (Hebrew: קווים; "lines") is an Israeli bus company. It was founded in 2000 and provided lines in the eastern Gush Dan region - the towns/cities Kiryat Ono, Petah Tikva, Or Yehuda, Givatayim and others. In February 2005, Kavim expanded to the north, where it started providing bus lines in Afula, Bet She'an and the Nazareth area. In 2006, more routes are planned in Petah Tikva and Rosh HaAyin. Many of Kavim's current routes were transferred from the Dan Bus Company. In 2011, the bus company Illit was merged with Kavim. In 2012, Kavim won the tender for the Heshmonaim cluster which indluces the cities Ramla, Lod and Modi'in, and the tender for cluster of regional bus routes in the Netanya Hadera area. Kavim started the operate the routes in both clusters in 2013. In 2015, Kavim's bus routes in Afula were transferred to Superbus bus company. In 2017 Kavim won the tender of the Valley of Elah and Beitar Illit cluser that contains routes that Kavim currently operates and few routes of Superbus in the Beit Shemesh area.
Kavim's current CEO is Zion Pat.
Kavim's service has often been criticized, especially in Petah Tikva. In April 2008, Avi Blustein, a member of the city council, proposed to create a committee which would inspect Kavim's operations within the city. Kavim responded that Blustein was 'hurting its good reputation out of political considerations'.
In 2008, a Kavim driver was arrested for dealing drugs on his bus routes. Kavim stated in response that this did not reflect the company or its drivers.
On October 6, 2010, 30 buses belonging to Kavim in Afula were taken out of service following a raid by the Police, due to severe safety violations, ranging from broken seats to worn out tires. 
- Hodorov, Irit (2008-06-06). "The Revolution is Already Here". Yediot Petah Tikva (in Hebrew). Yedioth Ahronoth. p. 34.
-  Archived December 10, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- Hakmon, Alon (2008-04-16). "Kavim Moves to the Legal Approach". HaMkomon Petah Tikva, 470th Edition (in Hebrew). p. 42.
- Ben-Zur, Raanan (2008-08-18). "Tel Aviv Bus Driver Suspected of Drug Dealing". Ynetnews. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- Moshe David, Ahikam (2010-10-06). (in Hebrew). NRG http://www.nrg.co.il/online/54/ART2/163/672.html?hp=0&loc=102&tmp=8834. Retrieved 2010-10-11. Missing or empty
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kavim.|