Lifestyle (Philippine TV channel)
|Launched||July 11, 1999|
|Owned by||Creative Programs, Inc.
an ABS-CBN company
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Slogan||Love Your Life|
Worldwide (via Lifestyle Global)
|Headquarters||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Sister channel(s)||ABS-CBN News Channel, Cinema One, Myx, Hero, Knowledge Channel, DZMM TeleRadyo, Balls, Jeepney TV|
|SkyCable (Metro Manila)||Channel 52 (Digital)|
|Destiny Cable (Metro Manila)||Channel 52 (Digital)|
|SkyCable Baguio (Baguio City)||Channel 601 (Digital)|
|SkyCable Cebu (Cebu City)||Channel 601 (Digital)|
|SkyCable Davao (Davao City)||Channel 601 (Digital)|
|SkyCable Iloilo (Iloilo City)||Channel 601 (Digital)|
|SkyCable Bulacan (Bulacan)||Channel 52 (Digital)|
|SPC-New World CATV (San Jose del Monte and Marilao, Bulacan)||Channel 72|
|Telmarc Cable (Rizal, Laguna and Tarlac)||Channel 17|
|Royal Cable (Santa Rosa City, Cabuyao City, and Calamba City, Laguna)||Channel 39|
|Kalibo Cable (Kalibo, Aklan, and Antique)||Channel 30|
|Parasat Cable TV (Cagayan de Oro)||Channel 74 (Digital)
And selected cable TV providers nationwide.
|Time Warner Cable (United States as Lifestyle Network Global)||Channel 683 (Los Angeles, California)
Channel 691 (San Diego, California)
|Singtel TV (Singapore)||Channel 692 (Life Network SD)|
Lifestyle (also known as Lifestyle Network) is a Filipino cable television network based in Quezon City. It is owned and operated by Creative Programs, Inc., a subsidiary of the media conglomerate ABS-CBN Corporation. Its programming is composed primarily of lifestyle and entertainment shows.
- 1 Slogans
- 2 Programming Blocks
- 3 Programs
- 4 Original Programming, Special Features and Segments
- 5 Lifestyle Network Global
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Foreign Productions & Affiliates
- 8 See also
- 9 References
- 10 External links
|Lifestyle Network||July 11, 1999-July 31, 2009||The Life You Live|
|Lifestyle Network||August 1, 2009–May 21, 2015||Live Your Passions|
|Lifestyle||May 22, 2015-present||Love Your Life|
- Home on Lifestyle (Formerly HGTV, and DIY) - a programming block dedicated for home improvements, room makeovers and interior design.
- Food on Lifestyle (Formerly Food Network) - a programming block dedicated for the food lovers.
- Travel on Lifestyle (Formerly Fine Living and Tripping) - a programming block dedicated for travel and adventure.
- Self on Lifestyle (Formerly In Style, Limelight and Metro TV) - a programming block dedicated for style.
- Entertainment on Lifestyle - a programming block dedicated for drama, reality and entertainment.
Original Programming, Special Features and Segments
Lifestyle - Produced Programs (Past And Present)
- Fashion Nation - first and exclusive special telecast on August 16, 2008 features Fashion Design Council of the Philippines.
- InSight - A special short-lived telecast on October 25, 2008 features Amazing Thailand.
- MomWorks - a 30-minute show hosted by Maricel Laxa-Pangilingan. It was aired on June 18, 2008.
- F.A.S.H. (Fashion And Style Hub) - a 30-minute fashion magazine show hosted by Biance Valerio. It was aired on August 26, 2010. 
- Sharon At Home a 30-minute show hosted by Sharon Cuneta. It was aired on September 18, 2010. 
- Curiosity Got The Chef - a 30-minute culinary show hosted by Sherwin Tee. 
- Sabrina's Kitchen a 30-minute culinary show hosted by Sabrina Antadi.
- Listed - season 4
- Amanda Loving Life
- Leading Ladies
- Interior Motives
Non-Lifestyle Programs (Past and Present)
- Belo Beauty 101
- Philippine Realty TV
- Behind the Brand: The Philippine Fashion Week TV
- Runway TV
- Market to Master
- Everyday Creations
- San Miguel Purefoods Kwentong Kusina Kwentong Buhay
Local Short Segments (Past and Present)
In between shows or commercial breaks, the channel produced short segments.
- Scene and Heard - on events in town.
- Up and Coming - a segment on upcoming events.
- Objekt d' Art - a special segment on arts and culture.
- Fork on the Road - a segment on culinary.
- Life & Leisure - a guide on must-have establishments for all occasions.
- Savvy Shopper - a segment for consumers.
- Signature Dish - a culinary segment on restaurants as featured with professional chefs in the country.
- A Mile a Minute - a segment about travel and leisure.
- METRO Cover to Cover - a segment on the upcoming issue of METRO Magazine as featured with personalities behind the camera.
- Passion Journal - a segment on monthly and weekly journal highlights for occasions.
- Short Listed - a quick segment based on the program Listed.
Lifestyle Network Global
As part of ABS-CBN's global marketing strategy, Lifestyle Network Global was launched last April 28, 2013, as continuing for the best localized lifestyle programming to the Filipino communities in North America. 
Foreign Productions & Affiliates
- Disney-ABC Television Group
- ITV plc
- NBC Universal
- Passion Distribution
- Scripps Networks Interactive
- Shine Limited
- Lifestyle on Facebook
- Lifestyle on Facebook
- Lifestyle on Instagram
- Lifestyle on Pinterest
- Lifestyle on Twitter