Lifestyle (Philippine TV channel)
|Launched||July 11, 1999|
|Owned by||ABS-CBN Cable Channels
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Slogan||Love Your Life|
Pacific-wide (via Lifestyle Global)
|Headquarters||ABS-CBN Broadcasting Center, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines|
|Sister channel(s)||Cinema One, Hero, Jeepney TV, Myx, Tag|
|Sky Direct||Channel 31 (Digital)|
|SkyCable (Metro Manila)||Channel 52 (Digital)|
|Destiny Cable (Metro Manila)||Channel 52 (Digital)|
|SkyCable Baguio (Baguio City)||Channel 601 (Digital)|
|SkyCable Cebu (Cebu City)||Channel 601 (Digital)|
|SkyCable Davao (Davao City)||Channel 601 (Digital)|
|SkyCable Iloilo (Iloilo City)||Channel 601 (Digital)|
|SkyCable Bulacan (Bulacan)||Channel 52 (Digital)|
|Pioneer Cable Vision Inc. (PCVI) (Baybay City, Leyte )||Channel 40|
|SPC-New World CATV (San Jose del Monte and Marilao, Bulacan)||Channel 56|
|Telmarc Cable (Rizal, Laguna and Tarlac)||Channel 17|
|Royal Cable (Santa Rosa City, Cabuyao City, and Calamba City, Laguna)||Channel 39|
|Kalibo Cable (Kalibo, Aklan, and Antique)||Channel 30|
|Bukidnon Z5 Cable (Bukidnon)||Channel 44|
|Parasat Cable TV (Cagayan de Oro)||Channel 74 (Digital)
And selected cable TV providers nationwide.
|Time Warner Cable (United States, Lifestyle Network Global)||Channel 683 (Los Angeles, California)
Channel 691 (San Diego, California)
|Singtel TV (Singapore, Lifestyle Network Global)||Channel 692|
Lifestyle (also known as Lifestyle Network and stylized as Lifest♥le) is a Filipino cable television network based in Quezon City. It is owned and operated by ABS-CBN Cable Channels, a subsidiary of the media conglomerate ABS-CBN Corporation. Its programming is composed primarily of lifestyle and entertainment shows.
- 1 Programming Blocks
- 2 Programs
- 3 Original Programming, Special Features and Segments
- 4 Lifestyle Global
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Foreign Productions & Affiliates
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
- Home on Lifestyle (Formerly HGTV, and DIY) - a programming block dedicated for home improvements, room makeovers and interior design.
- Food on Lifestyle (Formerly Food Network) - a programming block dedicated for the food lovers.
- Travel on Lifestyle (Formerly Fine Living and Tripping) - a programming block dedicated for travel and adventure.
- Self on Lifestyle (Formerly In Style, Limelight and Metro TV) - a programming block dedicated for style.
- Entertainment on Lifestyle - a programming block dedicated for drama, reality and entertainment.
Original Programming, Special Features and Segments
Lifestyle - Produced Programs (Past And Present)
- Fashion Nation - first and exclusive special telecast on August 16, 2008 features Fashion Design Council of the Philippines.
- InSight - A special short-lived telecast on October 25, 2008 features Amazing Thailand.
- MomWorks - a 30-minute show hosted by Maricel Laxa-Pangilingan. It was aired on June 18, 2008.
- F.A.S.H. (Fashion And Style Hub) - a 30-minute fashion magazine show hosted by Biance Valerio. It was aired on August 26, 2010. 
- Sharon At Home a 30-minute show hosted by Sharon Cuneta. It was aired on September 18, 2010. 
- Curiosity Got The Chef - a 30-minute culinary show hosted by Sherwin Tee. 
- Sabrina's Kitchen a 30-minute culinary show hosted by Sabrina Antadi.
- Listed - season 4
- Amanda Loving Life
- Leading Ladies
- Interior Motives
- Cooking Hawaiian Style
Non-Lifestyle Programs (Past and Present)
- Belo Beauty 101
- Philippine Realty TV
- Behind the Brand: The Philippine Fashion Week TV
- Runway TV
- Market to Master
- Everyday Creations
- San Miguel Purefoods Kwentong Kusina Kwentong Buhay
Local Short Segments (Past and Present)
In between shows or commercial breaks, the channel produced short segments.
- Scene and Heard - on events in town.
- Up and Coming - a segment on upcoming events.
- Objekt d' Art - a special segment on arts and culture.
- Fork on the Road - a segment on culinary.
- Life & Leisure - a guide on must-have establishments for all occasions.
- Savvy Shopper - a segment for consumers.
- Signature Dish - a culinary segment on restaurants as featured with professional chefs in the country.
- A Mile a Minute - a segment about travel and leisure.
- METRO Cover to Cover - a segment on the upcoming issue of METRO Magazine as featured with personalities behind the camera.
- Passion Journal - a segment on monthly and weekly journal highlights for occasions.
- Short Listed - a quick segment based on the program Listed.
As part of ABS-CBN's global marketing strategy, Lifestyle Network Global was launched last April 28, 2013, as continuing for the best localized lifestyle programming to the Filipino communities in North America  and now on Singtel TV Pay TV Customers in Singapore Channel 692 has been broadcasting since June 2015.
Foreign Productions & Affiliates
- BBC Worldwide Sales
- CBS Television Distribution
- Disney-ABC Television Group
- CBS Studios International
- ITV plc
- NBC Universal
- Passion Distribution
- Scripps Networks Interactive
- Shine Limited