|Headquarters||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Website||Miss Vietnam on newspaper covers|
Miss Vietnam is a beauty contest in Vietnam that was held for the first time in 1988. This contest was initiated and organized by Tien Phong newspaper. The current Miss Vietnam is Nguyễn Cao Kỳ Duyên, from Nam Định.
Miss Vietnam is the first nationwide beauty contest after the unification of Viet Nam. The contest was initiated and organized by Tien Phong newspaper, called "Miss Tien Phong newspaper", starting from 1988 and is held every 2 years. The first person to hold the title is Bui Bich Phuong.
From 2002, the contest was officially renamed "Miss Vietnam". Since then, winners of the Miss Vietnam contest will represent the country to take part in the Miss World contest.
|1988||Bùi Bích Phương||Ha Noi||Youth Cultural Palace, Ha Noi|
|1990||Nguyễn Diệu Hoa||Ha Noi||Vietnam-Soviet Friendship Cultural Palace, Ha Noi|
|1992||Hà Kiều Anh||Ha Noi/Thừa Thiên–Huế||Phan Dinh Phung Sports Complex, Ho Chi Minh City|
|1994||Nguyễn Thu Thuỷ||Ha Noi||Vietnam-Soviet Friendship Cultural Palace, Ha Noi|
|1996||Nguyễn Thiên Nga||Ho Chi Minh City||Vietnam-Soviet Friendship Cultural Palace, Ha Noi|
|1998||Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Khánh||Ho Chi Minh City||Phan Dinh Phung Sports Complex, Ho Chi Minh City|
|2000||Phan Thu Ngân||Đồng Nai||Hòa Bình theatre, Ho Chi Minh City|
|2002||Phạm Thị Mai Phương||Hai Phong||Phan Dinh Phung Sports Complex, Ho Chi Minh City|
|2004||Nguyễn Thị Huyền||Hai Phong||Tuần Châu, Quảng Ninh Province|
|2006||Mai Phương Thúy||Ha Noi||Vinpearl Land, Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa Province|
|2008||Trần Thị Thùy Dung||Da Nang||Hội An, Quảng Nam Province|
|2010||Đặng Thị Ngọc Hân||Ha Noi||Tuần Châu, Quảng Ninh Province|
|2012||Đặng Thu Thảo||Bạc Liêu||Tiên Sơn Sports Complex, Da Nang|
|2014||Nguyễn Cao Kỳ Duyên||Nam Định||Phú Quốc island, Kiên Giang Province|
Miss Vietnam at Miss World pageant
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
|Year||Miss World Vietnam||Residence||Domestic title||Placement||Special awards|
|UK 2002||Phạm Thị Mai Phương||Hải Phòng||Miss Vietnam 2002||Top 20|
|China 2003||Nguyễn Đình Thụy Quân||Ho Chi Minh City||Miss Vietnamese Woman Photogenic 2003||Unplaced|
|China 2004||Nguyễn Thị Huyền||Hải Phòng||Miss Vietnam 2004||Top 15|
|China 2005||Vũ Hương Giang||Hà Nội||Miss Jewelry Vietnam 2004||Unplaced|
|Poland 2006||Mai Phương Thúy||Hà Nội||Miss Vietnam 2006||Top 17||Spectacular Evening Wear (Top 20)|
|China 2007||Đặng Minh Thu||Nam Định||Miss Vietnam Sea 2006
Miss Vietnam World 2007
|South Africa 2008||Dương Trương Thiên Lý||Đồng Tháp||Miss Universe Vietnam 2008
|Unplaced||People's Choice Award|
|South Africa 2009||Trần Thị Hương Giang||Hải Dương||Miss Vietnam 2006
Miss Vietnam Global 2009
|Top 16||Top Model (1st Runner-up)
Beach Beauty (Top 12)
|China 2010||Nguyễn Ngọc Kiều Khanh||Munich||Miss Vietnam World 2010
|UK 2011||Victoria Phạm Thúy Vy||Hanoi||Miss World Vietnamese 2010
|China 2012||Vũ Thị Hoàng My||Đồng Nai||Miss Vietnam 2010
|Unplaced||Beauty Beach (Top 40)
Interview (Top 30)
|Indonesia 2013||Lại Hương Thảo||Quảng Ninh||Miss Vietnam Sport 2012||Unplaced|
|UK 2014||Nguyễn Thị Loan||Thái Bình||Miss Vietnam 2010
Miss Vietnam Ethnic 2013
|Top 25||Sports & Fitness (Top 29)
Beauty with a purpose (Top 25)
Talent (Top 20)
|China 2015||Trần Ngọc Lan Khuê||Ho Chi Minh City||Miss Ao Dai Vietnam||TBA||TBA|
- All 3 Misses Vietnam in 2002, 2004 and 2006 was arrived late at Miss World since the Miss Vietnam contest was held too close to Miss World.
- Phạm Thị Mai Phương is the first Miss Vietnam to get into the semifinal round at Miss World.
- Although arriving at Sanya (China) very late in comparison to other Miss World candidates in 2004, Nguyễn Thị Huyền still got into Top 15.
- Mai Phương Thúy was highly appreciated at Miss World 2006. She received 14 out of 30 points in the Internet ranking, and got into Top 17 thanks to the audience's votes. Early 2007, Mai Phương Thúy got into Global Beauties' list of 50 most beautiful contestants at beauty contests.
- The first runner-up Miss Vietnam 2010 Vũ Hoàng My is officially representative of Vietnam at Miss World 2012 which will be held in Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China.
- Nguyễn Thị Loan go in to Beauty with a purpose (top 25) anh Talent (top 10) which isn't announced in website of Miss World but was presentation in Charity Gala (sand artis)and presentation her project to judge.