|Motto||As a candle gives light, Ramkhamhaeng guides your way|
|Type||Public, open university|
|Budget||1,179 million baht (FY2019)|
|President||Assistant Professor Wuttisak Larbchareonsub|
|Colors||Blue and Gold|
Ramkhamhaeng University (RU) (Thai: มหาวิทยาลัยรามคำแหง) is Thailand's largest public university. It was named in honour of King Ramkhamhaeng the Great of Sukhothai. The university provides an effective and economical way to meet public demand for higher education.
Ramkhamhaeng University has two major campuses, both in Bangkok. Freshman classes are held at Bang Na campus in Phra Khanong District. Most others classes are conducted at the main campus at Hua Mak, Bang Kapi District. Approximately 435,000 students attend the university, 400,000 undergraduates and 35,000 graduate students. Tuition fees are in the range of 7,155–8,880 baht per academic year. The university's budget allocation from the central government for FY2019 is 1,179 million baht, down from FY2018.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Political Science
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts
- Faculty of Mass Communication
- Faculty of Human Resource Development
- Faculty of Business service
- Faculty of Social Science
- Institute of International Studies
- Science and Technology
- Health Sciences
- "History". Institute of International Studies (IIS-RU), Ramkhamhaeng University. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- "History of Higher Education in Thailand". Bureau of International Cooperation Strategy, The Office of the Higher Education Commission. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- "Ramkhamhaeng University". Bangkok Post. n.d. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- "Thailand's Budget in Brief Fiscal Year 2019". Bureau of the Budget. p. 90. Retrieved 13 September 2019.