Shenzhen Stock Exchange
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008)|
|Shenzhen Stock Exchange
|Founded||1987 (unofficially) 
1 December 1990 (formally)
3 July 1991 (opened)
|Key people||Chen Dongzheng (Chairman)
Song Liping (President and CEO)
|No. of listings||1,420 (May 2011)|
|Market cap||US$2.2 trillion (Dec 2011)|
|Volume||US$2.7 trillion (Dec 2009)|
|Shenzhen Stock Exchange|
|Alternative Chinese name|
The Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE; Chinese: 深圳证券交易所) is one of China's three stock exchanges, alongside the Shanghai Stock Exchange and Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It is based in Shenzhen, Guangdong. The market capitalization of its listed companies was about US$2.2 trillion in 2015.
Many of the companies within this market are subsidiaries of companies in which the Chinese government maintains controlling interest.
The exchange has pre-market sessions from 09:15am to 09:25am and normal trading sessions from 09:30am to 11:30am and 1:00pm to 3:00pm China Standard Time (UTC+8) on all days of the week except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays declared by the Exchange in advance.
(As of June 2015)
- Listed companies: 1700
- Market capitalization: RMB 3 521 745,3 million (US$514.7 billion)
Many Chinese companies are listed on this exchange.
The Shenzhen Stock Exchange building is a skyscraper with a height of 245.8 metres (806 ft) and 49 floors. Its construction started in 2008 and was finished in 2013.The Building was design by OMA, Office for metropolitan architecture, founder by Rem Koolhaas.
- China Securities Regulatory Commission
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Untraded shares
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange official page on trading
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange Trading Rules Chapter 2 Session 3
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange official page About ChiNext
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange Press Release, 2009-10-26 (in Chinese)
- World Federation of Exchanges, July 2008 market statistics
- "Shenzhen Stock Exchange". The Skyscraper Center. Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved November 21, 2014.