|Directed by||Trivikram Srinivas|
|Produced by||B. V. S. N. Prasad|
|Written by||Trivikram Srinivas|
Samantha Ruth Prabhu
|Music by||Devi Sri Prasad|
|Edited by||Praveen Pudi|
|Distributed by||Reliance Entertainment|
|Budget||55 crore (US$8.9 million)|
|Box office||74.88 crore (US$12 million) (Distributor share)|
Attarintiki Daredi (English: Which way is Aunt's house?) is a 2013 Telugu film directed by Trivikram Srinivas. The film stars Pawan Kalyan and Samantha in lead roles. The film was produced by B. V. S. N. Prasad and Reliance Entertainment. Devi Sri Prasad scored the soundtrack for the film. It was released on 27 September 2013. The film opened to highly positive reviews and eventually went on to become the highest grossing film in Telugu cinema. The film garnered B. Nagi Reddy Best Wholesome Family Entertainer for 2013. The film was dubbed into Hindi as Daring Baaz. The film is being remade in Kannada with Sudeep.
Raghunanda (Boman Irani) is a billionaire and a big Business Magnet based in Milan of Italy. He however is unhappy and wishes to reconcile with his estranged daughter Sunanda (Nadhiya) whom he sent out of his home because she married a Pleader Rajasekhar (Rao Ramesh) against his wishes. His grandson Gautham Nanda (Pawan Kalyan) promises Raghunanda that he would bring his atta (aunt) to their home on his 80th Birthday. Sunanda has 3 Daughters and two of them are Prameela (Pranitha) and Sashi (Samantha Ruth Prabhu). Gautham enters the house as Siddhu, a driver who was appointed after saving Rajasekhar from a Heart stroke. Gautham woos Prameela but his game ends after he comes to know that Prameela is already in love. Sashi turns rival to Gautham and is suspicious of him and Paddu (Ali) his friend and male nurse appointed to take care of Rajasekhar.
To save Prameela's love, Gautham and Paddu go to the village and accidentally Sashi falls into the jeep due to a head injury giving her a memory loss. Gautham introduces himself as her lover for the time being and Sashi believes it to be true and falls deeply for him. That night the trio go to the venue and Gautham along with Paddu enter the house. They along with the bridegroom escape from there. After a fight they reach to Sunanda Nilayam and in the Journey Sashi regains her memory. Sunanda who knows Gautham's real identity much before the incidents warns him to leave the place. Moreover Siddhappa (Kota Srinivasa Rao) the father of the bride asks for compensation to the hefty damage and Sunanda promises to give Sashi's hand for Siddhappa's elder son to which Siddhappa agrees happily. To avoid future problems, Rajasekhar asks Gautham to leave the house and he vacates painfully.
He later comes to know that Sashi loved him since Day 1 but was hesitant to express her feelings. He later on traps Baddham Bhaskar (Brahmanandam) and re enters the house as his assistant. Bhaskar is an rich NRI staying in Uganda who has fetish for girls. He lusts for Sashi but however his attempts are repeatedly thwarted by Gautham who wants to marry Sashi which is the access key to make Sunanda realize her wrong deed and reconcile. On the day of marriage Sashi elopes with Gautham and is waiting along with him for the train to Chennai. However Siddhappa's men reach to the station to stop them only to be trashed by Gautham and his assistants. By the words of his assistants, Sashi comes to know about the real motive of Gautham. Rajasekhar and Sunanda come in fury to shoot Gautham but however Rajasekhar is taken aback after knowing his true identity.
Gautham then explains what happened the day Sunanda left the house. Raghunanda tries to commit suicide but his son (Mukesh Rishi) stops him and accidentally the bullet hits Gautham's mother (Pragathi) fatally. He explains further that he stood with his Grandfather though he killed his mother but Sunanda left her father as he injured Rajasekhar and sent them out from his house. Sunanda and Rajasekhar realise their folly and reconcile with Gautham.
Sashi is dejected by this and is kidnapped by four henchmen appointed by Bhaskar. She narrates the entire story to the henchmen. Gautham and Paddu reach the spot and Sashi reconciles with Gautham. Bhaskar's wealth are undertaken by The Government of Uganda and he is left with the same amount with which he ran away from Rajasekhar's house when he assisted him in the past. Raghunanda reconciles with Sunanda and his house is full of relatives and Gautham is unanimously appointed as the CEO of the company thanks to the support of Sunanda and Raghunandan. The film ends with a scene showing Raghunanda's hand held with affection by Gautham.
- Pawan Kalyan as Gowtham Nanda/Siddhu
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu as Sashi
- Pranitha as Prameela
- Boman Irani as Raghunandan
- Nadhiya as Sunanda
- Rao Ramesh as Shekhar
- Kota Srinivasa Rao as Siddhappa Naidu
- Ali as a Nurse, Paddu
- Brahmanandam as Baddam Bhaskar
- M. S. Narayana as Balu
- Mukesh Rushi as Gowtham's father, Hari
- Pragathi as Gowtham's mother, Janaki
- Posani Krishna Murali as Raja Ratnam
- Navika Kotia as Sashi's younger sister
- Raghu Babu as Murthy
- Ahuti Prasad
- Devi Sri Prasad (Special appearance) in "Ninnu Chudagane"
- Hamsa Nandini (Special appearance) in "Its Time To Party"
- Mumtaj (Special appearance) in "Its Time To Party"
Samantha was announced to play the female lead role. Trivikram and Pawan Kalyan previously worked together in 2008 on the successful film Jalsa. While speaking about the film, the director mentioned that he chose Pawan Kalyan for a family subject as the reach would be bigger when a message is given through a star. Pranitha was signed as the second heroine. Noted Bollywood actor Boman Irani made his Telugu cinema debut with this film. Nadhiya played the role of Samantha's mother in the film. Brahmanandam played a key role in this film.
The movie was launched with a pooja ceremony on 23 November 2012 at Film Nagar temple in Hyderabad. The shooting of the film started on 10 February 2013 in Pollachi, Tamil Nadu. The film was also shot in a huge house set erected in Ramoji Film City by art director Ravinder which cost around 30 million (US$490,000). The next schedule started in Spain from 5 June 2013 where songs on the leads were canned. Later, the unit proceeded to Switzerland where songs on Pawan Kalyan and Samantha and some sequences were canned. In Switzerland, the introduction scene of Pawan Kalyan was shot which cost 20 million (US$320,000). Samantha returned to Hyderabad in the last week of June while the others were reported to return on 30 June 2013 completing a schedule of 3 songs, one on Pawan Kalyan and 2 duets each with Samantha and Pranitha. Meanwhile it was reported that the last schedule would start in the first week of July. As reported, the team shot for the last schedule in Hyderabad. The action choreography was done by Peter Hein.
Colours Media Entertainments ltd bagged the distribution rights of the film for UK while Lorgan Entertainment, a leading independent distributor of Australia, has acquired the distribution rights of the film for the Australian market.
The first look poster and teaser of 23 seconds were released on 13 July 2013 which went viral through the internet within hour. After teaser, a trailer was released which got 1 million views in 3 days and 2 million views in 9 days, breaking previous record which got 1 million views in 4 days. To attract the crowds again, the makers of Attarintiki Daredi have added additional comedy sequences in the movie which is being screened from 50 days.
On 23 September 2013, a high quality footage of the first 90 minutes of the movie got leaked online. Celebrities from the Telugu Film Industry strongly condemned the leak. This piracy resulted in advancing the film's release date from 9 October 2013 to 27 September 2013. Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram had spoken of returning a large part of their remuneration to support the producer, An editing assistant was nabbed for the leak.
Devi Sri Prasad composed the music for the film, making his third collaboration with Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram Srinivas respectively. The film's audio was launched at Shilpakala Vedika, Hyderabad on 19 July 2013 with high security with the presence of the film's team through Aditya Music label. Pawan Kalyan sang "Kaatam Rayuda" which was a re-used version of a song composed by Chittoor V. Nagaiah for the 1940 film Sumangali which is written by a poet Gadiyayam Ramaiah. The audio received enormously positive response from the critics as well as the public.
Attarintiki Daaredi was made with an official budget of 550 million (US$8.9 million). The film earned a U certification from the regional censor board of Andhra Pradesh. As per the trade sources, producer BVSN Prasad pocketed a profit of at least 200 million (US$3.2 million) even before the release.
|Territories and ancillary revenues||Price|
|Nizam distribution rights||14 crore (US$2.3 million)|
|Satellite rights with a TV channel||9 crore (US$1.5 million)|
|Ceeded distribution rights||9 crore (US$1.5 million)|
|Vizag rights||6 crore (US$970,000)|
|Guntur rights||4 crore (US$650,000)|
|nellore rights||2.5 crore (US$410,000)|
|krishna rights||2.5 crore (US$410,000)|
|Audio telecast rights||1.5 crore (US$240,000)|
|East G Rights||3.6 crore (US$580,000)|
|west G Rights||3 crore (US$490,000)|
|Overseas & home video rights||7.5 crore (US$1.2 million)|
|Music rights||1.5 crore (US$240,000)|
|Karnataka rights||5 crore (US$810,000)|
|tamil remake rights||4.5 crore (US$730,000)|
|Others||5 crore (US$810,000)|
|Total||80 crore (US$13 million)|
- The figures don't include the Print and Advertising (P&A) costs.
The film was to release during the Ramzan and Independence Day weekend. However, it could not release and release date got finalised to 10 October 2013 due to ongoing agitations on Telangana and Seemandhra. The film's release date had to be advanced to 27 Sep 2013 because of piracy. On an average, 80 percent of the film's tickets had been sold out in all screens for the first three days in Hyderabad. Apart from India, Attarintiki Daredi released in key overseas markets including US, UK, Germany, Canada and Dubai. The film released in 1800+ theatres all over the globe.
The film received positive reviews from critics and audiences, The Times of India stated "Attatintiki Daredi stands on three pillars –Power star pavan kalyan,Trivikram's dialogues and cool music. The film unleashes the powerstar in full fury and flair". Cineoutlook has rated the film at 4.5 out of 5 and stated AD is a must watch film for a school boy to Grand Ma & Grand Pa! which gives out the joy of life for 3 continuously hours. Mahesh S Koneru of 123telugu.com rated the film 4 out of 5 and stated "Attarintiki Daaredhi is a clean and hilarious family entertainer. You will see a new and energetic Pawan Kalyan in the movie. Samantha's glamour, Trivikram's humour and DSP's music are all bonus points". Shekar from Oneindia.in rated the flick 4 out of 5 and stated "Pawan Kalyan's brilliant performance is the main attraction in the film. Trivikram's interesting screenplay, punch dialogues and funny onliners, Samantha-Pranitha's glamour, DSP's music, Prasad Murella's camera work, Peter Hein's fights, beautiful costumes, locales and art direction will be other highlights of the film". Idlebrain gave 4 stars out of 5 and stated "First half of the film is superb and second half is equally good. Pawan Kalyan's performance and Trivikram's excellent story telling skill makes sure that your heart is touched at times and heartily laugh all the time while watching the movie. Pawan Kalyan redefines the entertainment value with his performance in Attarintiki Daaredi. Trivikram entertains classes as well as masses equally". Strikingsoon.com gave the movie a 4 star rating. "It was only a matter of when the Trivikram-Pawan combo would deliver, rather than if", citing the various delays the movie had to face pre-release. Sify gave 4 stars out of 5 and wrote "It is entertainment, entertainment and entertainment. Pawan Kalyan's histrionics, his performances and Trivikram's handling of the simple story in effective way is what makes Attharintiki Daaredhi a big entertainer". However, Radhika Rajamani of Rediff gave the film 2.5 out of 5 rating.
Another review by Andhrawish has also given 4 stars by stating "Attarintiki Daredi works because of many factors, but Pawan is easily the best of them all". Maastars Has Rated the Film at 4 out of 5 and wrote "Attarintiki Daaredi deals with a strong and sensitive point with Pawan Kalyan's all round performance and Trivikram's dialogue as its highlights. It contains every element and possess every right to be a blockbuster". Times group has given 4 stars out of 5 and stated "Movie is fully Family Entertainer". FilmyScope rated film 3.75/5 by praising the performance of Pawan Kalyan and Trivkram and wrote "On the whole the perfect mass and class entertainer and everyone must watch this movie." Swathi of telugumirchi.com gave a rating of 3.5 out of 5 and wrote "There is no doubt that this Trivikram's style flick with the aim of entertaining audience of all sections, will sure hit the bull's eye. Power star fans, get ready for celebrations." Cherukuri Raja of apherald gave the movie 3 stars out of 5 and wrote "Pawan succeds in family daari..."
- Best Movie – B. V. S. N. Prasad
- Best Director – Trivikram Srinivas
- Best Music Director - Devi Sri Prasad
- Best Lyricist – Sri Mani
- Margadarsi Big Telugu Entertainment Awards
- Best Movie – Bhogavalli Prasad
- Best Actor – Pawan Kalyan
- Best Actress – Samantha
- Best Actor in Supporting Role – Rao Ramesh
- Best Music Director – Devi Sri Prasad
- Best Movie – Bhogavalli Prasad
- Best Actor – Pawan Kalyan
- Best Actress – Samantha
- Best Director – Trivikram Srinivas
- Best Music Director – Devi Sri Prasad
- Best Cinematography - Prasad Murella
The film had a terrific start at the box office and created a Telugu Film Industry record for the first week by collecting a worldwide share of 492 million (US$8.0 million) . Eventually the film broke several records by simultaneously becoming the first film to collect highest share in the first, second,third and fourth weeks and also becoming the fastest film to touch the 700 million (US$11 million) share mark. The film collected a worldwide share of 798 million (US$13 million) in 25 days, becoming one of the biggest Telugu film grosser of all time. Attarintiki Daredi collected 49.25 crore (US$8.0 million) (nett) in its first week. Attarintiki Daredi collected a nett of 56 crore (US$9.1 million) share in 10 days. Later on the film collected 75 crore (US$12 million) (share) in 25 days and 85 crore (US$14 million) share in 60 days. It collected 90 crore (US$15 million) share in 100 days worldwide surpassing Magadheera record of 78 crore (US$13 million) share in Andhra Pradesh and 10 crore (US$1.6 million) worldwide.
The film had a phenomenal start at the Box office, collecting 100 million (US$1.6 million) in Nizam area in the first weekend which is an unusual number there. The film collected 460 million (US$7.5 million) in 14 days which is a great amount for any Telugu film. The film grossed around 10.8 million (US$170,000) for three days surpassing all the previous box office records for a Telugu film in Tamil Nadu. The film approximately collected around 25 million (US$410,000), an all time record for a Telugu film in Karnataka. Due to Agitation in Coastal Andhra region, the film had a dull collections there in the second week. However the film created a record by collecting 200 million (US$3.2 million) in 17 days in Nizam territory of AP, making it the biggest grosser there. The film collected a share of 400.4 million in AP, 46.5 million in Karnataka and 16.5 million (US$270,000) in rest of India in just ten days which is a record. The movie completed 50 days on 15 November and collected a share of 800 million and officially declared Industry Hit of Tollywood. The film completed 100 days of its run by the end of December.
The film opened badly in the USA collecting only US$445,000 in the weekend shows The film's aggregate collection on day 2 amounted to US$924,000 which is nearer to US$1 Million Dollars and is declared as a record till date by an Indian film in USA. The film stood 1st in the Top 15 Grosser of USA with Chennai Express and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani collecting the amount which is done by any other Hindi film in its lifetime in just 3 days. Also the film surpassed Chennai Express as far as Thursday's paid previews collection in the United States is concerned. The film collected an approximate total of 80 million (US$1.3 million) in USA in a span of a week from its release and 92 million (US$1.5 million) in span of 10 days. The film collections in USA as per Rentrak is about $2 Million, non-rentrak is around $600,000, totaling to $4.6 Million which is about Rs. 280 million. The collections in the other countries such as UK, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East region, Canada, Singapore and others has also been tremendously high when compared to any previously released movies which is more than Rs. 120 million. The collections in the overseas for Attarintiki Daaredi has grossed more than 50 crore (US$8.1 million) which is highest for any Telugu cinema.
Nizam Distribution Rights were sold for 14 crore (US$2.3 million) to Nithin. Attarintiki daredi collected 10.3 crore (US$1.7 million) Share in its first weekend from Nizam. In 25 Days Film collected 20.5 crore (US$3.3 million) Nett from Nizam territory.In 100 Days the film collected 35 crore (US$5.7 million)Share and 50 Crores gross in Nizam region surrpassing magadheera which collected 21.5 crore (US$3.5 million) Share in Nizam.
- "Pawan's AD to release on 27th". Maastars.com. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
- "'Attarintiki Daredi' Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Witnesses Decline Over Seemandhra Protests". International Business Times. 6 October 2013.
- "All Time Top 25 : Total Worldwide Share". Andhra Box Office. 8 October 2014.
- "Pawan Kalyan – Trivikram film title revealed!". 123 Telugu. 5 March 2013. Retrieved 6 March 2013.
- "Is Pawan's film Hare Rama Hare Krishna?". IndiaGlitz. 29 October 2012.
- "Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram's Sarada". 123 Telugu. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- "Pawan Kalyan and Samantha in Trivikram's next flick". IBN. 27 October 2012.
- Attarintiki Daredi release on 27 September
- "Attarintiki Daredi records superb TRP’s". The Times of India. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Vikramasimha Set To Break Pawan Kalyan's Attarintiki Daredi Record". One India. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Attarintiki Daredi gets B Nagi Reddy award - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
- "Hamsanandini to shake a leg with Pawan Kalyan". 123telugu.com. 1 January 1998.
- "Pawan Kalyan special song with four actresses". The Times of India. 9 July 2013.
- "Pawan-Trivikram's film to start in November". The Times of India. 28 September 2012.
- "Pawan Kalyan Trivikram film". Chiranjeevi Blog.
- "Praneeta in Pawan Kalyan – Trivikram film". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- "Boman Irani Telugu debut in Pawan Kalyan – Trivikram film". idlebrain.com. 4 February 2013. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- "Nadhiya in Pawan Kalyan 's Movie". timesofap.com. Retrieved 1 March 2013.
- "Pawan Kalyan and Brahmanandam Combination again". timesofap.com. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "Samantha romancing Pawan Kalyan in Pollachi". The Times of India. 4 February 2013. Retrieved 4 February 2013.
- "Rs 3 crores house set built for Pawan Kalyan's film!". 123 Telugu.
- "Pawan-Samantha film shoot in Spain from 5th". raagalahari.com. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Lyrics of Attarintiki Daredhi Songs Updated". Lyrics4u.CO. 20 July 2013.
- "Pawan- Trivikram movie team leaves to Europe". IndiaGlitz. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "Samantha flying out to join Pawan's AD". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- "2 crores for Pawan Kalyan's introduction scene". The Times of India. 22 June 2013. Retrieved 22 June 2013.
- "Pawan's 'AD' team to return on 30th". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- "Last leg of Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram's film to begin soon". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 29 June 2013.
- "Pawan's AD team is back". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- "Pawan is back, Choppers used for island fight shoot, 1st half dubbing is complete". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 2 July 2013.
- "Pawan's AD being shot near grape farms". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 4 July 2013.
- "A rave party song for Pawan Kalyan's film". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- "Attarintiki Daredi Review, Rating". apherald.com. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- "YEVADU & ATHARINTIKI DAREDI in UK". idlebrain.com. 25 July 2013. Retrieved 27 July 2013.
- "Yevadu, Atharintiki Daredi & Ramayya Vastavayya in Australia by Lorgan Entertainment". idlebrain.com. 25 July 2013. Retrieved 27 July 2013.
- "Atharintiki Dharedhi's teaser makes waves on the internet". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- "Attharintiki Daaredhi's trailer makes sensation across the globe". dtsindia blog. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- "New comedy scenes in Pawan Kalyan Atharintiki Daredi". filmfog.com. Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- "Celebs condemn the piracy act of Attarintiki Daredi –". The Times of India.
- TNN (25 September 2013). "Pawan Kalyan & Trivikram stand by BVSN Prasad". The Times of India.
- "Pawan Kalyan, Trivikram return part of their remunerations". Deccan Chronicle. 27 September 2013.
- TNN (23 September 2013). "Attarinkti Daredi footage leaked". The Times of India.
- "Pawan's AD to release on 27th?". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
- "A good 'Sam'aritan". Deccan Chronicle. 28 September 2013.
- "Editing assistant nabbed for leak of Attarintiki Daredi – Entertainment – DNA". Daily News and Analysis. 25 September 2013.
- "Pawan Kalyan's Atharintiki Daaredi music launch". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 19 July 2013.
- "Pawan's Katam Rayuda song". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 3 August 2013.
- "'Attarintiki Daredi': Music Album of the Year". greatandhra.com. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- "Attarintiki Daredi (AD) 32nd day, day 32 AD (BO) total collection". Metromasti.com. 27 September 2013. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
- TNN (26 September 2013). "Attarintiki Daredi set for wide release". The Times of India.
- "Atharintiki Daredi 70 Crores Business Before Release". Timesofap. 19 June 2013.
- "Advance Booking for Pawan Kalyan's 'Attarintiki Daredi' Gets Good Response – International Business Times". Ibtimes.co.in. 26 September 2013.
- "Attarintiki Daredi Telugu movie review highlights". The Times of India. 27 September 2013.
- Kalyan. "Attarintiki Daredi Telugu Movie Review, Rating – Live, Updates, Story, Pawan Kalyan". Cineoutlook.com.
- "Review : Atharintiki Daaredhi – Hilarious Family Entertainer". 123telugu.com. 27 September 2013.
- Shekhar (28 September 2013). "Attarintiki Daredi (AD) – Movie Review: Paisa Vasool Entertainer – Oneindia Entertainment". Entertainment.oneindia.in.
- "Atharintiki Daaredi review Attarintiki Daaredi review by jeevi – Telugu cinema – Pawan Kalyan, Samantha, Pranitha, Boman Irani". Idlebrain.com. 27 September 2013.
- "Attharintiki Daaredhi: review 2".
- "Movie Review : Attharintiki Daaredi". Sify.com.
- Review: Attarintiki Daaredi is Pawan Kalyan's show! - Rediff.com Movies
- "Attarintiki Daredi Movie Review | Attarintiki Daredi Movie Review". Andhrawishesh.com. 27 September 2013.
- "Attarintiki Daaredi Review, Attarintiki Daaredi Rating, collections". Maastars.com.
- "Attarintiki Daredi Review". Timesofap. 27 September 2013.
- "Telugu Cinema, Telugu Movies, Tollywood News, Films: Attarintiki Daredi Movie Review | Rating". FilmyScope. 26 September 2013.
- ' + info.name + " (30 September 2013). "Attarintiki Daredi Review, Rating". Apherald.com. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
- "Atharintiki Daaredhi sets new 1st week record". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 4 October 2013.
- "AD sets one more bumper record". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- by: Shekhar (11 October 2013). "Attarintiki Daredi (35 days) 2 Weeks Collection At Box Office". Oneindia.in. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
- "'Attarintiki Daredi' Box Office Collection:". International Business Times. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- "AD shakes Nizam BO". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "AD turns in superb 4 days Collections". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 1 October 2013.
- "Pawan's Attarintiki Daredi breaks all records". The Times of India. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "AD breaks into exclusive club in Nizam". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- Its Official, AD Is An Industry Hit
- "Attarintiki Daredi 100 days in 32 centers - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
- "Attarintiki Daredi 50 day record - The Times of India". The Times Of India. 12 November 2013.
- "Pawan's AD destroying US Box Office records". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
- "Top 3 USA openers- Chennai Express, YJHD & Attarintiki Daredi". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 October 2013.
- "Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan's 'Attarintiki Daredi' Surpasses 'Chennai Express' Preview Earning". International Business Times. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- Atharintiki Daaredi grosses 20 crores in overseas - idlebrain.com