1809 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1809
List of years in Denmark
- Christoph Ernst Friedrich Weyse, since 1805 organist at Church of Our Lady, has his debut at the Royal Danish Theatre with the singspiel Sovedrikken, and from then on his romances become an important part of the Danish music scene.
- 7 February – Frederik Paludan-Müller, poet (died 1876)
- 18 March – Frederik Ferdinand Helsted, painter and drawing master (died 1875)
- 13 May – Emil Horneman, composer and art and music tradesman (died 1870)
- 4 June – Nikolaj Abraham Abildgaard, painter (born 1743)
- Charlotte Elisabeth Henriette Holstein, courtier (born 1741)
- "1809" (in Danish). Selskabet for Københavns Historie. Retrieved 2011-06-18.