1671 in Denmark
|See also:||Other events of 1671
List of years in Denmark
- Monarch – Christian V
- March – Charles Bertie (senior) is named British envoy-extraordinary to Denmark.
- September 20 – Princess Wilhelmine Ernestine is married to Charles, the heir of the Electorate of the Palatinate at Sophie Amalienborg in Copenhagen.
- Paul Kurtz completes the Crown of Christian V.
- Anointing of Christian V at Frederiksborg Castle.
- The Order of the Dannebrog is instituted, comprising only a single class of 50 noble knights, plus the Master of the Order, i.e. the Danish monarch, and his sons.
- Lambert van Haven is appointed General Building Master, as the first to hold this post, with overall responsibility for executing the king's architectural wishes.
- Abraham Wuchters is appointed Painter to the Danish Court.
- The titles Landgrave and Land Baron are introduced as the highest noble ranks in Denmark with the creation of counties and baronies.
- The "King's New Square", Kongens Nytorv, is established in Copenhagen with inspiration from the Paris.
- The military Garnisons Cemetery is inaugurated outside Copenhagen's Eastern City Gate.
- Danish West India Company is founded and will settle on St. Thomas the following year, founding the Danish West Indies.
- February 5 – Bartholomæus Deichman bishop (d. 1731).
- June 21 – Christian Detlev Reventlow, diplomat and military leader (1738)
- July 21 – Hendrick Krock, painter to the Danish Court (d. 1738)
- October 8 – Frederick IV, Duke of Holstein-Gottorp, Duke of Schleswig (d. 1702)
- October ii – Frederick IV, king of Denmark (d. 1739)
Full date unknown
- Benoît Le Coffre, painter to the Danish Court (d. 1722)
- Morgan Bryan, grandfather of Rebecca Boone /d. 1763
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1671 in Denmark.|