1827 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1827
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1827 in Denmark.
- 1 January – Johan Ludvig Heiberg (poet) publishes the literary journal Kjøbenhavns flyvende Post for the first time.
- May – Siboni opens the first music conservatory in Copenhagen.
- 12 June – The line dancer Christian Rost is killed during a show at Rosenborg drill grounds when his rope breaks.
- The crown acquires the Holstein Mansion in Copenhagen as a permanent home for the Natural History Museum.
- 8 February – Hans Schjellerup, astronomer (died 1887)
- 1 March – Eiler Rasmussen Eilersen, painter (died 1912)
- 16 March – Ferdinand Meldahl, architect (died 1908)
- 20 March – Johannes Forchhammer, philologist (died 1909)
- 12 May – Israel B. Melchior, photographer (died 1893)
- 7 October – Christian Frederik Lütken, zoologist ad naturalist (died 1901)
- 22 December – Anders Petersen (historian), historian (died 1914)
- - Natalie Zahle, reform pedagogue and pioneer on women's education (died 1913)
- September 19 – Morten Thrane Brünnich, zoologist and mineralogist (born 1737)
- October 11 – Christian Ditlev Frederik Reventlow, statesman and reformer (born 1748)
- Marie Barch, first native Danish ballerina (born 1744)
- "1726" (in Danish). Selskabet for Københavns Historie. Retrieved 2014-09-18.