1766 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1766
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1766 in Denmark.
- Monarch – Frederick V (until 14 January), Christian VII
- Prime minister – Count Johann Hartwig Ernst von Bernstorff
- January 14 – Crown Prince Christian becomes King Christian VII of Denmark.
- Wedding of Gustav III and Sophia Magdalena
- October 20 - Christian Tychsen is appointed as governor of the Danish Gold Coast as the first on a regular basis.
- November 8
- Anna Sophie Magdalene Frederikke Ulrikke demands a pension from the Danish royal house with the claim that she was the illegitimate daughter of King Christian VI.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2011)|
- January 14 – Frederick V, Danish king (born 1723)
- September 17 – Philip de Lange, architect (b. c. 1705)
- Ole Jutesen,ed. Danish Sources for the History of Ghana. Copenhagen: The Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters, 2005
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1766 in Denmark.|