1836 in Denmark
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also:||Other events of 1836|
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1836 in Denmark.
- March 5 – The Music Society is founded in Copenhagen, on Christoph Ernst Friedrich Weyse's birthday, and for almost a century it remains the most important music venue in Denmark
- 2 February – Wilhelm Hellesen, industrialist and inventor (died 1892)
- 24 April – Ditlev Torm, businessman (died 1907)
- 12 May – Ludvig Grundtvig, photographer (died 1901)
- 4 August – Vilhelm Dahlerup, architect (died 1907)
- 5 August – Vilhelm Bissen, sculptor (died 1913)
- 29 August – Christian Conrad Sophus Danneskiold-Samsøe, landowner and theatre director (died 1908)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2011)
- "Frederick VI | king of Denmark and Norway". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 23 June 2019.