Abdul Bari Firangi Mahali
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In his opposition to the Western education, he founded Madarssa-i-Nizamia in Lucknow.
- He set up Anjuman-i-Khuddam-i-Kabba (1914) to prevent desecration of Muslim Holy places by the British.
- He was the founder President of Jamiat-e-ulama-e-Hind.
- He was the founder member of Darul Mussannefin Shibli Academy, (1915-1916).
- He was the founder committee member of Jamia Millia Islamia, Aligarh in United Provinces, India, (1920).
He authored around 111 books. Some of them are:
|Ilm e Akhlaq (Manual Of Ethics)||Philosophy, Psychology||Urdu||-||1923|||
|Berkeley Aur Uska Falsafa, Vol-II (Mubadi Ilm-e-Insaani)||Philosophy||Urdu||2990100069025||1926||,|
- "Cam Diary: Lucknow's Farangi Mahal". Daily Times. Archived from the original on 22 April 2007.
- Darul Musannefin Shibli Academy
- "Jamia Millia Islamia, A Historical Note". Archived from the original on 30 June 2007.
- Gandhi's Rise to Power: Indian Politics 1915-1922 By Judith M. Brown
- Jafariya News, 21 November 2004
- The historic perspective of Inhidaam-e-Jannatul Baqee & Jannatul Mualla
- The Universal Digital Library at Carnegie Mellon University & Partners
- Digital Library of India: Berkeley, Vol-I
- Digital Library of India: Berkeley, Vol-II