This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Established||July 26, 1975|
|President||Dr. Maged Fahmy Negm|
|Students||103305 (February 1, 2008)|
|Location||Greater Cairo, Egypt|
It is generally known for its engineering and business study courses. Especially notable are its Faculties of Engineering (there are two); the Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, with specialized departments dealing with foreign trade, international relations, and business information systems; the Faculty of Computers & Information; and the Faculty of Science.
Faculty of Medicine is the newest faculty of them all, the university hospital is at Badr city. Helwan university also has a Faculty of Nursing, and its Faculty of Pharmacy is known to be the first clinical pharmacy in Egypt.
Helwan University is a member of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities. It was established on July 26, 1975 by Act No. 70 of 1975.
- College of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Engineering (Helwan)
- Faculty of Engineering (Al-Matareya)
- College of Commerce and Business Administration
- Faculty of Computer and Information
- Faculty of Tourism and Hotels
- Faculty of Applied Arts
- Industrial Education (Engineering Science)
- College of Home Economics
- Faculty of Art Education
- College of Music Education
- Faculty of Physical Education (Boys) Bahram
- Faculty of Physical Education (Girls) in the island
- Faculty of Law
- College of Literature
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Social Work
- Faculty of Science
- College of Nursing
- Faculty of Medicine
- National Intellectual Property Institute
This section contains information of unclear or questionable importance or relevance to the article's subject matter. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In addition to the Central Library there are specialist libraries in the various faculties.