|Johnson County Sheriff's Office
Patch of the Johnson County Sheriff's Office
||Governmental: Government agency
||County of Johnson in the state of Kansas, USA
||Johnson County, Kansas and the cities of Edgerton and DeSoto
||27747 West 159th Street, New Century, KS 66031
||Frank Denning, Sheriff
|* Divisional agency: Division of the country, over which the agency has usual operational jurisdiction.
The Johnson County Sheriff's Office is a law-enforcement agency that serves the citizens of Johnson County, Kansas. The Patrol Division is tasked with maintaining peace and providing law enforcement services to the unincorporated parts of Johnson County as well as the cities of Edgerton, Kansas and DeSoto, Kansas. 
The Johnson County Sheriff's Office is organized into several bureaus consisting of commissioned and civilian personnel. Those bureaus are then organized into several divisions.
Judicial Services Bureau
- The Communications Bureau is the primary public-safety answering point within Johnson County.
- Provides dispatching services for several law enforcement agencies with jurisdictions in Johnson County.
- Specialized units such as the Sheriff's Emergency Response Team and the Patrol K9's operate under the Operations Bureau.
- Research and Planning
- An accredited crime lab by the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors/Laboratory Accreditation Board. 
- Provides services which aid investigations to agencies within Johnson County.
Support Services Bureau
- Fleet Management
Since the establishment of the Johnson County Sheriff's Office, two officers have died in the line of duty.
Johnson County Sheriff's Office in media
- ^ 
- ^ 
- ^ The Officer Down Memorial Page