|Salt Lake City/Ogden, Utah
|Channels||Digital: 14 (UHF)
Virtual: 10 (PSIP)
|Translators||KEJT-CD 50 Salt Lake City
KUTA-LD 8 Logan
KQTI-LD 14 Ogden
KULU-LD 16 Park City
|Transmitter power||15 kW|
|Class||Class A Digital|
|Public license information:||Profile
The station's signal is relayed on KUTA-LD (VHF digital channel 8) in Logan, KQTI-LD (UHF digital channel 14) in Odgen and KULU-LD (UHF digital channel 16) in Park City, all owned by Serestar, and KEJT-CD (UHF digital channel 50) in Salt Lake City, owned by NBCUniversal (through NBC Telemundo License LLC).
On July 30, 2015, Airwaves, Inc. filed an application to sell KULX-CD, K17II-D and KULU-CD to Serestar Communications, who immediately took over the station's operations through a time brokerage agreement. The sale was completed on October 7, 2015.
The station's digital channel is multiplexed:
|Channel||Video||Aspect||PSIP Short Name||Programming|
|10.1||720p||16:9||KULX-HD||Main KULX-CD programming / Telemundo|
KULX became the first Spanish-language station to air Real Salt Lake pre-season soccer games in 2005. Spanish broadcasts of the LDS General Conference have also been aired on KEJT-CD. KULX-CD/KEJT-CD also airs half-hour Spanish-language newscasts, Noticiero Utah (or Utah News), each weeknight at 5:00 and 10:00 p.m.
|Call sign||Community of license||Facility
|KEJT-CD||Salt Lake City, Utah||64974||FCC|
|KULU-LD||Park City, Utah||168492||FCC|
- "Application for Consent to Assignment of Broadcast Station Construction Permit or License". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. July 30, 2015. Retrieved July 30, 2015.
- Consummation Notice - Federal Communications Commission
- RabbitEars TV Query for KULX
- "RSL game better late than never". 2005. Retrieved 2005-02-25.
- "Many Utah radio, TV stations to broadcast sessions of the LDS General Conference". 2000-03-31. Retrieved 2009-12-03.
|This article about a television station in Utah is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|