|Launched||1 June 2007|
|Owned by||Africa Business News|
|Picture format||4:3 576i SDTV|
|Slogan||First in business worldwide|
|Broadcast area||African continent|
|Headquarters||Johannesburg, South Africa|
The channel features programmes and updates from CNBC Europe, the Middle East, India, Pakistan, the US and other CNBC affiliates around the world.
Bureaus for CNBC Africa are located in:
The channel produces 7 hours of local programming per business day. Local content is generated in the studios in Sandton, Johannesburg.
The Arabic Business Programmes Show for:
- Against All Odds 
- Banking The Future
- Crypto Trader 
- Here for Africa
- Political Capital
- Young Money
- Angola Changing The Narrative
- Business Spotlight
- Business This Week
- Buy Africa
- Captains of Industry 
- Chivas Win The Right Way
- The Mentorship Challenge
- Closing Gate
- Currency Wars
- Deal Flow
- Doing Business in Botswana
- Doing Business in Rwanda 
- Driving Forward
- Economic Lifelines Nigeria
- Eye on Gauteng
- Eye on Kenya
- Eye on KZN
- Eye on MDG Nigeria
- Eye on Nigeria’s Capital Markets
- Eye on Rivers
- Hot Stocks 
- Inside Her C-Suite
- Invest Africa
- It’s Africa’s Time
- Kicking Doors
- Marketing Media Money
- Masters of Innovation
- Money Talks
- My Worst Day
- Nigeria Going Beyond Oil
- On the Couch
- Open Exchange
- Personal Finance
- Political Capital
- Resource Watch
- Share Shootout
- Silver Screen
- Talking Stocks
- Tech @ Work
- Women on Weatlh 
Regular expert contributors
- 2009: CNBC Africa received the Best Television Feature 2009 for the programme "Doing Business in Africa" at the Diageo Africa Business Reporting Awards.
- 2009: CNBC Africa producer and reporter, Talia Sanhewe, was the winner of the Vodacom Journalist of the Year 2009 Western Region Television News Category.
- 2010: CNBC Africa won the Banking Reporting Category of the Africa investor Financial Reporting Awards 2010. The channel was nominated in both the 'Ai Financial News Reporting - Banking' and 'Ai Financial News Reporting - Resources (Mining, Energy, Oil & Gas)' categories.
- 2010: CNBC Africa received the Broadcast Award at the Sanlam Awards for Excellence in Financial Journalism 2010
- 2010: Producer Natascha Jacobsz-Botha was the winner of the Citadel ‘Words on Money’ Journalism Awards ‘Newcomer of the Year 2010’.
- 2010: CNBC Africa was nominated for 'Best Infrastructure Feature' and 'Best Tourism Feature' at the Diageo Africa Business Reporting Awards 2010.
- "CNBC to launch new affiliate channel in Africa". CNBC Europe. 2006-08-31. Archived from the original on 2007-05-03. Retrieved 2007-02-03.
- "CNBC pushes hard to fend off rival Fox". International Herald Tribune. 2006-10-01.
- "Against All Odds Archives - CNBC Africa". CNBC Africa. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Crypto Trader Archives - CNBC Africa". CNBC Africa. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Captains of Industry - CNBC Africa". www.cnbcafrica.com. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Doing Business in Rwanda - CNBC Africa". CNBC Africa. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Hot Stocks - CNBC Africa". CNBC Africa. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Tower Capital Fund Analyst on CNBCAfrica". www.towercapital.co.za. Retrieved 2018-01-16.
- "Women on Weatlh - CNBC Africa". www.cnbcafrica.com. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Bruce Whitfield joins CNBC Africa". Media Update. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "BOOST YOUR PORTFOLIO WITH HOT STOCKS LIVE - The Sandton Times". The Sandton Times. 2017-08-15. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- Official website (in English)
|This article about a television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|