The front cover of a contemporary Nicaraguan passport.
|Type of document||Passport|
|Eligibility requirements||Nicaraguan citizenship|
The Nicaraguan passport is issued to citizens of Nicaragua for international travel. As of 1 January 2017, Nicaraguan citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 112 countries and territories, ranking the Nicaraguan passport 46th in terms of travel freedom (tied with Marshallese passport) according to the Henley visa restrictions index.
- Council regulation 539/2001 
- Council regulation 1932/2006 
- Council regulation 539/2001 consolidated version, 19.1.2007 
- List of nationals who do need a visa to visit the UK .
- List of countries whose passport holders do not require visas to enter Ireland .
|This passport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nicaragua-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|