Blue Byte Mainz
|Division of Blue Byte|
|Industry||Video game industry|
Number of employees
Blue Byte Mainz (formerly Related Designs Software GmbH) is a German video game developer which specializes in strategy games. In April 2007, Ubisoft gained a 29.95% stake in the company after acquiring the former stakeholder, Sunflowers Interactive. In April 2013, Ubisoft got hold of the remaining 70.05% of stake, thus making Related Designs a wholly owned subsidiary. In June 2014, Related Designs was made a division of Blue Byte, and reincorporated as Blue Byte Mainz.
- America (2000)
- America: Add-on (2001)
- No Man's Land (2003)
- Castle Strike (2003)
- Anno 1701 (2006)
- Anno 1701: The Sunken Dragon (2008)
- Anno 1404 (2009)
- Anno 1404: Venice (2010)
- Anno 2070 (2011)
- Anno 2070: Deep Ocean (2012)
- Might and Magic: Heroes Online (2014)
- Anno 2205 (2015)
- Sarkar, Samit (11 April 2013). "Ubisoft takes full ownership of Anno developer Related Designs". Polygon. Vox Media. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- Makuch, Eddie (12 April 2013). "Ubisoft completes Anno dev acquisition". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- Sosinka, Michael (18 June 2014). "Ubisoft: Ehemaliges Related Designs-Studio ab sofort unter Blue Byte-Flagge" [Ubisoft: Former Related Designs studio from now on under the Blue Byte flag]. Gamezone (in German). Computec Media. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|