|Joint-stock company; integral part of Siemens with the Motto: Serving Humanity Excellently!|
|Traded as||BMV: SIE N
|Founded||1894Mexico City, Mexico)(|
|Founder||Werner von Siemens|
|Mexico, Central America and Caribbean Region|
|Louise K. Goeser
(Mesoamerica President & Chief Executive Officer)
(Global President & CEO)
|Products||power generation, medical technology, Communication systems, technology, industrial and buildings automation, lighting, railway vehicles, water treatment systems, home appliances, fire alarms, PLM software|
|Services||project engineering and management, business services, financing and construction|
|Revenue||€1.538 billion (2011)|
Number of employees
|Divisions||Energy, Healthcare, Industry, Infrastructure and Cities|
Siemens Mexico also known as Siemens Mesoamerica is part of global Siemens. From a central regional headquarters in Mexico city and sales offices in other states of Mexico, Siemens coordinates and executes its business strategy, projects and corporate social responsibility activities in the whole country, and the Mesoamerican area, encompassing such Central American countries as: Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Panama; as well as countries in the Caribbean region.
- "CEO of Siemens Mesoamerica, Louise Goeser Praises Mexico and Workers in Mexico". Mexico Today. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
- "Mexico". Siemens Worldwide. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
- "Siemens in Central America" (PDF). Siemens. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
- "Siemens Mesoamérica". Siemens. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
- "Mexico Works for Siemens Division Chief". IndustryWeek. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "Louise Goeser". Forbes Magazine. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Siemens.|