St. Hopkins College
|Type||Private business school|
|Location|| Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Language||English, Kannada, Hindi, Sanskrit, French|
|Website||St. Hopkins College|
St. Hopkins College is a business school located in Bangalore, India. It was founded by Yunus Ahmed in 2009 and is a minority institution approved by the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions, UGC (University Grants Commission of India) and the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council).
Management Courses offered are listed below 
- Undergraduate Programs
- BBM Programs/Courses
- B.Com Programs/Courses
- BCA Programs/Courses
- BA Programs/Courses
- Post Graduate Programs
- Mcom -Master of Commerce
- MBA Specialization
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Retail
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Information Technology
- International MBA (6 weeks abroad)
- Pre University courses
St.Hopkins College organizes UDAAN, an annual cultural fest held at the college campus, followed by inter class sports competition .
St.Hopkins MBA Student Gets a Whopping 12 lakhs P.A package at IBM 
- "The Times Group : ST. HOPKINS COLLEGE". timesofindia.com. The Times Group. June 28, 2017. Retrieved 2 July 2017.
- "St Hopkins College Management Overview". Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "St Hopkins College - an mba college". New Indian Express. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "Courses Offered by St Hopkins College". Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "St Hopkins MBA student got placed with 12lakhs package in IBM". Retrieved 20 February 2017.
|This article about a university or college in Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|