|Type||Private business school|
|Language||English, Kannada, Hindi, Sanskrit, French|
|Website||St. Hopkins College|
St. Hopkins College is a business school located in Bangalore, India. It was founded by Yunus Ahmed in 2009 and is a minority institution approved by the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions, the University Grants Commission of India and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. St. Hopkins is affiliated to the University of Bangalore and the Government of Karnataka.
Postgraduate courses offered include:
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Retail
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Information Technology
- International MBA (6 weeks abroad)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Analytics
St. Hopkins College organizes UDAAN, an annual cultural fest held at the college campus, followed by inter-class sports competition.
The Boys Football team has won the Karnataka State Football Tournament.
- "St. Hopkins College Creating Entrepreneurs". The Times of India. 28 June 2017. Retrieved 26 November 2019.[dead link]
- "St Hopkins College Management Overview". Shiksha.com. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- Ranjani Madhavan (25 May 2015). "An MBA with Practical Experience". New Indian Express.
- "Courses Offered by St Hopkins College". Silicon India. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "St. Hopkins MBA Student Gets a Whopping 12 lakhs P.A package at IBM" (press release). AB Newswire. 10 January 2017.