|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014)|
Hudson performing at Whisky a Go Go in 2012.
|Born||David Daniel Hudson
August 11, 1988
Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.
|Other names||David Hudson|
|Education||Dos Pueblos High School|
|Home town||Santa Barbara, California, U.S.|
|Parents||Maurice Keith Hudson
Mary Christine Perry
|Relatives||Frank Joseph Perry, Jr. (half-uncle)
Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (sister)
David Daniel Hudson (born August 11, 1988), better known by his stage name Hudson, is an American recording artist. He was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and raised in Santa Barbara, California. He is best known for being the brother of Katy Perry.
Hudson was born to Pentecostal pastors Maurice Keith Hudson and Mary Christine Perry. He is the youngest of three children, with two older sisters, Angela and Katheryn (Katy). Like his sister Katy, he attended Dos Pueblos High School for his freshman year of high school.
On February 21, 2013, Hudson released his first single entitled "Chained", from his debut album The Revolution, which was released on August 27, 2013. The song and album are produced by Los Angeles based producers The Rockstars.
- Bolton, Tom. "Katy Perry's Brother Wows Dos Pueblos Students". Noozhawk. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Yu, Erica. "Katy Perry's Brother Debuts Mellow Track 'A Real Man's Life'". Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- Bueno, Antoinette (August 21, 2012). "Meet David, Katy Perry's Brother". The Insider.com. CBS Studios, Inc. Retrieved September 8, 2012.
- Hudson, David. "TONIGHT". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- Walsh, Ayeesha. "Katy Perry supports her brother David Hudson at his music showcase". WENN.com. Retrieved March 2013.
- Official website
- Hudson's channel on YouTube
- Hudson on Facebook
- Hudson on Twitter
- Hudson on Instagram