From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Çeltik within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Mehmet Ekizoğlu (AKP)|
|• District||554.48 km2 (214.09 sq mi)|
|Elevation||868 m (2,848 ft)|
|• District density||19/km2 (49/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Çeltik (Turkish: çeltik, "paddy, rice in a husk") is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 14,460 of which 4,692 live in the town of Çeltik.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-23.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-23.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Çeltik, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-23.
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|