Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location of Hadim within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Ahmet Hadimioğlu (AKP)|
|• District||771.40 km2 (297.84 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,461 m (4,793 ft)|
|• District density||19/km2 (49/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-24.
Hadim is a rare and highly respected Persian Last Name. The origin of Hadim is from Turkey.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Hadim, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- District governor's official website (in Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|