Death Web (comics)
|First appearance||Avengers West Coast #82 (May 1992)|
The members of Death Web were granted super powers by the Commission on Superhuman Activities with the intent that they use their powers to serve the government. The team's individual members each obtained their unique powers through the scientific manipulation of chemicals extracted from exotic plants from the Amazon jungle.
- Antro: Hashi Noto, a male Japanese national with teleportation powers.
- Arachne ll: Dr. Sylvie Yacqua, A female Pacqui Indian with poison gauntlets and the ability to emit webs from her wrists.
- Therak: Theodore Davros, was transformed by experimentation into an enormous, powerful, spider-like creature with six arms and multiple eyes.
- Spider-Woman #2 (Dec. 1993)
- Death Web at the Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe
|This Marvel Comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|