Ewell East railway station
Location of Ewell East in Surrey
|Local authority||Borough of Epsom and Ewell|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
Ewell East is a railway station in Ewell, Surrey. It has two platforms, one for services to Sutton, West Croydon and London, the other for services to Epsom. The ticket office and main entrance is on the London-bound side, accessed from Cheam Road. On the Epsom-bound side, there is an additional entrance from a footpath linking the Cheam Road with Reigate Road near the North East Surrey College of Technology.
Ewell East has been part of Travelcard Zone 6 since January 2007.
Current service levels (off-peak, Monday to Friday) are:
- 1tph Cheam, Sutton, Clapham Junction, London Victoria
- 2tph all stations via Mitcham Junction except Wandsworth Common and Battersea Park to London Victoria
- 1tph all stations via West Croydon and Norbury to London Victoria (with a faster connection to Clapham Junction and London Victoria at Sutton). After 7pm these services run via Crystal Palace rather than Norbury.
- 1tph all stations to Horsham
- 3tph Epsom only
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ewell East railway station.|
- Train times and station information for Ewell East railway station from National Rail
- Ewell West railway station
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
Sutton & Mole Valley Lines