Miss Universe Ireland
|Motto||Deliver the title of Miss Universe to the Irish|
|MOXIE Media Productions|
The Republic of Ireland debuted in 1961 by Miss Ireland Organization. Through the Miss Ireland pageant, the winner represented her country at Miss Universe. Since 2002 Andrea Roche who represented Ireland at Miss Universe 1998 in USA had mandatory to be national director of Miss Universe in Ireland. Through the Andrea Roche Model agency, the contestants trainee to be the next ambassador of Ireland. Between 2002 and 2015 the Andrea Roche era had built the only one placement in Miss Universe, it was in 2010 with Rozanna Purcell.
Beginning in 2017 Brittany Mason former Miss Indiana USA 2008 took the Miss Universe franchise for Republic of Ireland in Dublin. Brittany with her management, MOXIE Media Productions aim to produce the new style of Miss Universe Ireland national contest.
Through the organization, the winner is provided a platform based on her objectives for the year. She will serve as ambassador for the country of Ireland. She will be the face of beauty and fashion brands and bring awareness to social causes for the greater good of communities across Ireland. Alongside The Miss Universe Ireland Organization, she will plan how to achieve her personal and professional goals on the national and global scale.
- Personal Interview: Contestant’s will be judged by their ability to articulate themselves. This is the opportunity for the judges to get to know who you are.
- Swimwear competition: Each contestant will walk the runway during the swimsuit segment displaying her dedication to a healthy lifestyle.
- Evening Gown competition: The judges and fans will see the contestants’ personal style as they walk the stage in their evening gown of choice. However, the exact design of the gown does not count towards the total score and instead the judges focus on how confidently each woman presents herself.
- : Declared as Winner
- : Ended as runner-up or top 5/6 qualification
- : Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
- : Ended as special awards winner
- Miss Universe Ireland has started to send a Miss Ireland to Miss Universe from 1961. Before 2002 the winner of Miss Ireland went to Miss Universe. Started in 2002 the first annual Miss Universe Ireland has been held by Andrea Roche (former Miss Ireland 1998). The winner represents her country at Miss Universe pageant. In 2017 the Miss Universe license in Ireland had given to Britanny Mason (an american model and Moxie media productions). The pageant reruns as like as the motto "Deliver the title of Miss Universe to the Irish". On occasion, when the winner does not qualify (due to age) for either contest, a runner-up is sent.
|Year||County||Miss Universe Ireland||Placement at Miss Universe||Special Awards||Notes|
|2018||Donegal||Grainne Gallanagh||Top 20|
|2017||Cork||Cailín Toibín||Top 16||Brittany Mason (MOXIE Media Production) Directorship|
|2016||Did not compete|
|2013||Did not compete|
|2010||Tipperary||Rozanna Purcell||Top 10|
|2007||Did not compete|
|2002||South Dublin||Lisa O'Sullivan||Unplaced||Andrea Roche (Andrea Model) Directorship|
|2001||Tipperary||Lesley Turner||Unplaced||Miss Universe Ireland 2001 (separate title)|
|2000||Tipperary||Louise Doheny||Unplaced||Miss Universe Ireland 2000 (separate title)|
|1998||Tipperary||Andrea Roche||Top 10|
|1997||Limerick||Fiona Mullally||Unplaced||Miss Ireland 1996 3rd Runner-up|
|1995||Dublin||Anna Maria McCarthy||Unplaced|
|1994||South Dublin||Pamela Flood||Unplaced|
|1992||Down||Jane Thompson||Unplaced||Designated as "Miss Universe Ireland 1992" after Miss Ireland 1991 Amanda Bunker did not allow to compete, due to minimum requirement|
|1991||Fingal||Siobhan McClafferty||Unplaced||Miss Photogenic|
|1990||South Dublin||Barbara Ann Curran||Unplaced|
|1987||Down||Rosemary Elizabeth Thompson||Unplaced|
|1986||—||Karen Ann Shevlin||Unplaced||Designated as "Miss Universe Ireland 1986" after Miss Ireland 1985, Anne Marie did not go to Miss Universe 1986|
|1985||Dublin||Olivia Marie Tracey||Top 10|
|1983||Londonderry||Roberta Brown||2nd Runner-up|
|1982||Londonderry||Geraldine Mary McGrory||Unplaced|
|1981||Dublin||Valerie Roe||Unplaced||Miss Ireland 1980 (there were two titles in Miss Ireland; Miss Ireland Universe and Miss Ireland World)|
|1980||Dublin||Maura McMenamim||Unplaced||Miss Ireland 1979 (there were two titles in Miss Ireland; Miss Ireland Universe and Miss Ireland World)|
|1979||—||Lorraine Marion O’Conner||Unplaced|
|1978||Dublin||Lorraine Bernadette Enriquez||Top 12|
|1976||Westmeath||Elaine Rosemary O’Hara||Unplaced|
|1975||Dublin||Julie Ann Farnham||Top 12|
|1973||—||Pauline Theresa Fitzsimons||Unplaced||Appointed|
|1970||Fermanagh||Rita Doherty||Unplaced||Miss Teen Ireland 1969|
|1967||—||Patricia Armstrong||Top 15||Appointed|
|1966||Cavan||Gladys Anne Waller||Unplaced|
|1965||—||Anne Elizabeth Neill||Unplaced||Appointed|
|1964||—||Maurine Elizabeth Lecky||Unplaced||Appointed|
|1963||—||Marlene Margaret McKeown||2nd Runner-up||Miss Photogenic||Miss Ireland-Nations 1963/1964|
- In 2010 Rozanna Purcell was offered a contract with Trump Model Management after the Miss Universe 2010 competition ended, and was offered additional contracts in Mexico and Colombia. She was then invited to judge at the Miss Venezuela 2010 pageant.
- Missosology. "NEW MISS UNIVERSE IRELAND DIRECTOR". missosology.info. Retrieved 2017-05-05.
- Horoscopes. "Roz offered contract by billionaire Trump - Around Town, Entertainment". Herald.ie. Archived from the original on 2012-08-01. Retrieved 2012-03-19.