Yuanshen Sports Centre Stadium
|Full name||Yuanshen Sports Centre Stadium|
The Yuanshen Sports Centre Stadium (simplified Chinese: 源深体育中心体育场; traditional Chinese: 源深體育中心體育場) is a multi-purpose stadium in Shanghai. It is currently used mostly for association football matches. The stadium has a capacity of 20,000 people, and the stadium has a maximum seating capacity for 16,000 spectators.
- 2nd Asia Tour - "Super Show 2" - South Korean boy band Super Junior - 18 October 2009 and the official opening performance of the 11th Shanghai International Art Festival, hosted by China's the Ministry of Culture.
- On 19 April 2008 the arena hosted Japanese rock band L'Arc~en~Ciel as part of their "TOUR 2008 L'7 ~Trans ASIA via PARIS~"
- 源深简介. 浦东源深体育中心 (in Chinese).
- 源深体育发展中心. tuniu.com (in Chinese).
- "Super Junior wraps up Shanghai concert in success" Asiae 19 October 2009. Retrieved 2012-04-17
- L'Arc~en~Ciel Setlist at the Yuanshen Sports Centre Stadium, Shanghai on 19 April 2008
|This article about a China sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|